Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2024 8:58:57 PM EDT
I had a Glock G43 that I do not use much. So I bought a PSA Micro Dagger lower to experiment with. When the lower arrived at my FFL. I told the owner what I was doing. He was curious so he took a G43 upper off one of his guns and put it on my new PSA lower. The G43 slide fit but the slide was hanging up when pulled all the way back.
       When I got home I put my G43 slide on it. It fit fine but there was a little hanging when the slide was pulled all the way back but not as bad as the slide on my FFL's G43. I also had 2 of the new PSA 15 round magazines. So I loaded about 8 rounds in the mag and went outside to see what happed ( it was getting dark ).
       The gun only had one failure to feed. I am guessing it needs to be broken in a bit. I fired another 8 rounds tonight with a Glock mag and everything worked fine. I really like the PSA lower more than the Glock. The trigger feels better & wider, the texture on the grip feels a lot better IMHO and the price is great. Less than $100 for the lower.
       I will continue to experiment with my FRANKEN-PSA-GLOCK! I like the idea of taking a low capacity handgun and doubling the capacity relatively cheaply!
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 9:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#1]
I'm tempted to do the same. I picked up a Glock 43 from my neighbor. Turns out it doesn't like Federal HST +P 124gr ammo which is my primary carry ammo that I stocked up on. I'm getting nose down failure to feeds. That require prying out the magazine.

The solution is to either modify the ejector, use different ammo, send it back to Glock, or ditch gun altogether. I may just get a PSA MD frame for it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/14/2024 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
No issues with mine
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top