User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2022 7:02:16 AM EDT
New g3x.  G3c slide on g3 frame.
NEW G3X

I think I like.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been pretty impressed with their current offerings.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I decided I had to have one.  It is inbound.  I really like the latest offerings and quality to cost ratio.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#3]
It's ass backwards. The biggest problem with CC is printing from the grip. Who thought it was a good idea to make a gun with a regular sized grip but a shorter slide? It's just stupid.

The G3XL is the what the G3X should have been.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sir_Sparhawk:
It's ass backwards. The biggest problem with CC is printing from the grip. Who thought it was a good idea to make a gun with a regular sized grip but a shorter slide? It's just stupid.

View Quote

Virtually every gun maker out there does a full size grip compact slide pistol.  On the SIG 320 the difference is a quarter of an inch.
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:

Virtually every gun maker out there does a full size grip compact slide pistol.  On the SIG 320 the difference is a quarter of an inch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Originally Posted By Sir_Sparhawk:

Yep, I run a Glock 26 with 19 mag and a spacer.  I don’t mind longer grip, longer slide digs into hip when sitting.  Don’t care about printing as I wear loose shirts and don’t care if it prints, but it doesn’t.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top