Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2018 10:17:41 PM EDT
Looking for sights for my glock 34, i carry it iwb with a surefire x300 but i need to put some decent sights on it.  All my other glocks have trijicon sights but i really want a rear square blacked out and something easy to see in the front.  They have to be durable and tritium would be desireable but id consider fiber optic.  I train in the dark and im comfortable with the gun in darkness with just the flashlight illuminating the target.   I may put my trij rmr on it but for now i just want to keep it as a iron sight gun.  Its a Gen 5 mos version if that matters.  Ive always liked dawson orecision but ive never bought any of their stuff just shot them on other peoples guns.  Im open to suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon HDs

It's a unotch though
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I currently have trij hd and the xr versions on diff glocks.  I do better with a non u notch rear
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I use Ameriglo almost exclusively on my Glocks

Tritium vial with fluorescent yellow ring in front.

Vials with all black rear....

Also look at their CAP sights.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Ameriglo Hackathorn
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#5]
10-8 Performance
Trijicon HD’s
Dawson Precision
Combat Precision
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I have Ameriglo Hackathorns on a G26 and they are what you're asking for.  Serrated black rear, orange ringed tritium in front.  A plus is they aren't sharp like the HDs.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I've really liked the Dawson adjustable sights with black rears and fiber front now.  If you liked the ones you tried go with those.  I've moved away from buying any more night sights since discovering that I've never once used the vials to aim in any low light scenario and even blacked out sights work when a light is used, which is a must have anyway for identification purposes.  On the other hand, the fiber optic front with black rears are a quick sight picture that's useful all the time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 4:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ameriglo Hackathorn
View Quote
This. For the price they can not be beat, they are like $50 online. I have them on my glock 35 and Glock 43. All black rear with a orange front with nightlight glow to it. So easy to use and get hits with. And I have experience with lots of other sights. I have tfx pro on a m&p compact. I have xs  big dots on a m&p full-size. Fiber optics on a beretta 92a1. Kyle defoor blacked out sights on a Glock 17. And a few other I can’t think of. Hackathorns are the best pick.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#9]
A lot of the suggested sights will hang off the back of an mos glock. Just get the dawson mos sights and be done with it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 6:20:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I also like having a flat black rear sight with some kind of high vis front sight. I suggest the Trijicon HD XR front paired with an Overwatch Precision rear.

https://overwatchprecision.com/haveblue
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Trijicon RMR RM06 Type 2, but if you only want irons, then get Ameriglo Defoor sights.

Oh and this is my AIWB carry gun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top