Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2018 4:57:17 PM EDT
I’m curious if these exist straight from the dealer for blue label purchase. I know the MOS with Glock NS exists and I know they have the Bold NS with out the MOS model but I was curious if they have they whole package as one and I just haven’t been able to find it.

Also if there is any confusion I’m referring to the ameriglo Bold NS that are available on this model.

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-17-gen-5-9mm-amglo-bold-5-5lb.html

I also realize I can add them after the fact, just trying to check as many boxes as possible with the initial purchase.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I’m curious if these exist straight from the dealer for blue label purchase. I know the MOS with Glock NS exists and I know they have the Bold NS with out the MOS model but I was curious if they have they whole package as one and I just haven’t been able to find it.

Also if there is any confusion I’m referring to the ameriglo Bold NS that are available on this model.

https://www.gtdist.com/glock-17-gen-5-9mm-amglo-bold-5-5lb.html

I also realize I can add them after the fact, just trying to check as many boxes as possible with the initial purchase.
View Quote
I'm 87% sure a buddy of mine just bought one from the GTs in Austin with the Ameriglo sights installed already and it was blue label.

ETA: well nevermind it wasn't the MOS just a 17 gen 5

If you use an optic other than the shield rms you would not be able to use the Ameriglo sights anyway.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I know I’ll have to switch the stock sights but I’m not sure I’m even going to use the MOS cut out, just a possibility type deal. Appreciate the info.

The MOS also doesn’t have that odd Magwell cutout
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
They do, but the Ameriglow overhangs the slide a lot.  Ask me how I know (g19 gen 5 MOS).  This is a huge snag point for concealed carry and more so if this is a work gun or off duty piece.  I swapped mine out onto a G45 knowing full well they would be replaced.  Went with gl-511 Ameriglow suppressor height for use with RMR.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased a Blue Label Gen5 19 MOS that came standard with the BOLD sights.

Yes they overhang. No, its not that big of a deal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the lovely day glo on my Gen5 17.  It came with them.  You do have a choice on what you want.  My dealer had them in stock, so I got it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:52:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Ameriglo makes a special set of Bold Sights that is MOS friendly (doesn't hang over the back of the slide).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top