Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2020 10:38:28 AM EDT
Can anyone help school me on how G-Code holsters attach with all of their brackets and hangers, etc? I want to get one of their RTI Optimal Drop Pistol Platforms. Unfortunately, they don't have a holster that goes along with my pistol setup (Springfield XD-M OSP 9mm, 4.5" threaded barrel, Trijicon RMR, and Crimson Trace CMR-208 light), but theres a couple other companies that do have offerings that come with the option of having an RTI hanger for attachment.

Do I just need to order the G-Code RTI platform along with the RTI Wheel option, and then select a holster with the RTI hanger to piece it all together?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup the wheel is universal to their RTI hangers. Just have to make sure that whatever holster you get has mounting holes for the RTI hanger. Use blue loctite on all the screws on the wheel and hanger. Did a 5k run and gun and lost 2 of the 5 wheel screws and the other 3 were loose half way through.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joedirt199:
Yup the wheel is universal to their RTI hangers. Just have to make sure that whatever holster you get has mounting holes for the RTI hanger. Use blue loctite on all the screws on the wheel and hanger. Did a 5k run and gun and lost 2 of the 5 wheel screws and the other 3 were loose half way through.
View Quote

Much appreciated man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top