Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2023 8:27:56 PM EDT
https;//czgunsusa.com/ is a scam. I got snookered, and they have been ripping people off since 2021.
(Modified address to prevent incautious people clicking on the link and driving traffic to a spurious website)

Lots of red flags! Don’t let it happen to you, I am dumbass!
I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass!
I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass! I am dumbass!
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
So . . .
They lost a customer.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, a quick google search verifying they are indeed a scam would have allowed you to likely avoid being scammed. Sorry to hear man.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Signs of a scam site.........

1.  The name of the brand of guns is part of their business name.
2.  They have hard to get guns "in stock".
3.  The prices are really great.
4.  They only take weird methods of payment, no credit cards or money orders.  This is THE key indicator of a scammer.

Often researching their address turns up some other business.  Street View can be enlightening.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SkyBorg:
https;//czgunsusa.com/ is a scam. I got snookered, and they have been ripping people off since 2021.
(Modified address to prevent incautious people clicking on the link and driving traffic to a spurious website)

Lots of red flags! Don’t let it happen to you, I am dumbass!
View Quote

How much did they get you for?  What method of payment did you use?
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Payment methods are Zelle, cash app, and wire transfer.

Should have been pretty easy to spot OP.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 1:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
The phone number is 123
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 3:14:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I just bought a silencer! Shipped right to my front door. Thanks OP. Screw paying tax on it
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#8]
So, the site has been running for at least three years.
The real CZ, say they get several calls a week.
Shared a story of a guy who claimed he paid $2300 for a gun. When he contacted them about the FFL not receiving it, they said they never received the payment, so he sent it again. Ouch!

He said there is a Dan Wesson scam site as well. Same story.

My naïveté is showing. It is a painful lesson, I’m glad it wasn’t more $$$.

Link Posted: 11/14/2023 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
There are many of these scam sites around now.

A standard is they use the name of the gun brands they proport to sell as part of their site name.
As above, a key indicator of a scammer is that they only take weird payment methods, all of which have the inability to recover your money when you figure out you've been taken.

A legit business will accept cards and US Money orders.

Buy your guns from online dealers who are known and have lots of reviews.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top