Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/19/2022 3:03:35 PM EDT
I finally received my maryland W$C permit it took me $350 class, $60 fingerprints and $75 for application. Then was the 60+ day wait

I didn’t go anywhere special.  Just went  to the grocery store and picked up a few items.  In and out in about 15 minutes.
I had on 1 size larger carpenters jeans with a nylon belt, the holster and gun was a Ruger max 9 in a inside the waistband holster.  I then had on a carhart t shirt and a pull over hoodie.  I felt like everyone was looking at my pistol.  I also thought every police officer i saw was going to pull me over.

I know  to most of you this is not a big deal, but maryland just went  from may issue to shall issue.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I am shocked you got a permit in Maryland.

Good on you. You will become accustomed to it but never become comfortable or complacent.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It will happen, but you will adapt the more you carry.  Better to be conscious about it than forget your carry piece and rig in a bathroom stall.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
The quality of the holster makes a lot of difference in how well it conceals and how comfortable it is. I prefer Milt Sparks holsters but they take about 6 months to order.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations on getting your permit.
Highly recommend a stiffer belt, as opposed to nylon.  Recommend Hank’s belts Look here!

You’ll get used to carrying over time.  Start thinking about other holsters for Spring/Summer carry.  Carrying in cold weather is easy.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Once you figure out the best belt / holster combo, you will slowly stop giving it a thought.  After several years, it's no different than wearing any other piece of clothing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Everyone WAS looking at you. They ALL knew you were packing. They told everyone they knew about you. Chill newbie. You did well. It'll get less onerous as time goes on. Just be VERY mindful of where you CAN NOT CARRY and don't find yourself 1000 yards from your car when you discover you can't carry where you're going.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Carrying is kind of like snorting fat rails off the barroom table.

You THINK everyone is looking at you but in reality, if they do notice they don’t care.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
What you notice now is how many other people are carrying.

You will look for them printing and wondering if you are also.

Hint

You are printing. Get over it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:30:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Don’t over think it. Soon it will become an every day routine. Get a dedicated stiff Cary belt, a good holster and don’t check yourself every 2 seconds. I use a nexbelt and a Vedder light tuck. I’ve been carrying since I was 22 and got out of the army. 14 years later it’s second nature with what works for me. I carry a sig 365xl with a red dot. Train. Be aware of your surroundings at all times but in a way it’s not bringing attention to yourself. Be aware of 2nd and 3rd options for exits where ever your ar and/or proper cover positions. I could be out grocery shopping with my wife and my mind is constantly running through scenarios while still completing basic tasks like shopping and dealing with my young kids. Carrying is a mindset. Welcome to the club. Be prepared to address the situation as to a fight or flight. 9/10 times I’m on exfill mindset.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:33:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Congrats Ricky. I take for granted the free state I live in. I am so glad you got some freedom, although sounds like it was not too free lol.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I just  made a deal on the equipment exchange here for a 5.11 glock holster.  I have a few handguns i have for carry. My Ruger max 9, my Ruger lcp, a p64 and once i send the money and get the holster i my carry my g23 or g19.  Depending on how it feels.  So i have a few choices to find what best works.

My belt is actually a thick rigging nylon belt i use with my fire department uniform. It worked good for the iwb holster. I so far found the 1 o’clock position worked ok. I could drive and cut my lawn with it there with little problem.

Maryland does have a laundry list of places that can’t be carried. But one of the good things at least for now the no guns signs carry no weight of law, the place has to ask you to leave and then if younact like an asshat the police will truss pass you. I also carry a small combination lock box tethered to the seat legs of a jeep.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#13]
you'll get over it.  Sometimes I even forget I'm carrying and leave without covering the CCW piece.  Do plan ahead if going to a prohibited place like education property (depends on your state), or the post office for example
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:48:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don’t over think it. Soon it will become an every day routine. Get a dedicated stiff Cary belt, a good holster and don’t check yourself every 2 seconds. I use a nexbelt and a Vedder light tuck. I’ve been carrying since I was 22 and got out of the army. 14 years later it’s second nature with what works for me. I carry a sig 365xl with a red dot. Train. Be aware of your surroundings at all times but in a way it’s not bringing attention to yourself. Be aware of 2nd and 3rd options for exits where ever your ar and/or proper cover positions. I could be out grocery shopping with my wife and my mind is constantly running through scenarios while still completing basic tasks like shopping and dealing with my young kids. Carrying is a mindset. Welcome to the club. Be prepared to address the situation as to a fight or flight. 9/10 times I’m on exfill mindset.
View Quote

I have done most of these things for very long time. I never served in armed forces i have worked  with them and leo for over 35 years and their habitats have rubbed off on me.

One thing I didn’t understand was everyone seamed more frequently today Smiling at me saying hi, the woman in front of me in check out line  had a small friendly conversation with me. This is not normally how people act around here. Most of thebtime theu sooner run you over with the cart then even look at you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#15]
I’m waiting on mine! Should get it in a couple weeks. I also bought a lock box for my Jeep, but I’ll probably bolt it in. I went to Tactical Shepherd for my class. It was the law enforcement class, so much more involved, but I’m glad I did. I learned a few things, which is good. I also picked up carry insurance. Maryland can suck, but at least we can carry now…
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m waiting on mine! Should get it in a couple weeks. I also bought a lock box for my Jeep, but I’ll probably bolt it in. I went to Tactical Shepherd for my class. It was the law enforcement class, so much more involved, but I’m glad I did. I learned a few things, which is good. I also picked up carry insurance. Maryland can suck, but at least we can carry now…
View Quote

I used J2 defence  ex military and police. They even had a woman teaching some segment.
The box i got was a walmart  box for $20 and a combination lock instead of a key. It isn’t the best but should work  to slow down someone from getting it and it is under the seat so it is out of sight.
I am hoping that MSI   Can get the lawsuit trough  about carrying in state park and forest
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#17]
It'll take awhile, but at some point, you'll pretty much forget you are carrying then carry somewhere you're not supposed too.

Just DO NOT leave it in a bathroom if you are forced to drop trow in a public restroom (or any restroom but home) and pinch off a loaf.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I've had a license to carry since 1992, and have done so virtually every day.  My license isn't valid in Maryland so when I recently visited NE West Virigina I had to select a route that added another hour to my trip.  

Here are some observations from 30 years of carrying a handgun ...

1) Ditch your belt.  Buy a track belt from KORE Essentials or similar.  You'll be very happy you did.
2) After you decide what you're going to carry, buy a QUALITY IWB holster like a Tier One Echo.  You'll be very happy you did.
3) Be prepared to have several carry guns.  Summer = low cover garments. Winter = bulky cover garments.  Carry the most gun you'll reliably carry.
4) Be prepared to change your wardrobe.  No longer will you be wearing that Speedo to Sam's Club.
5) ACT RESPONSIBLY.  Don't even think about "flashing" your gun or any other nonsense. Keep it concealed.
6) If you dress and act appropriately virtually nobody is going to know you have a gun.
7) Train like there is no tomorrow.  Take a class or two or three.  Shoot at least once a month or preferably once a week.  I go to the range 2x a week.
8) Think through all of the scenerios you may face.  Think about the fact you're responsible for your actions and every trigger pull could result in loss of innocent life.  Think about your lines-of-fire, overpenetration, misses, etc.
9) Make life decisions that don't put you in a situation where you'll ever need a gun.  Think of it as life insurance.  Who wants that to get used?
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Congratulations OP!

Like others said, it gets easier and more natural
every day you do it.

Link Posted: 10/19/2022 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I finally received my maryland W$C permit it took me $350 class, $60 fingerprints and $75 for application. Then was the 60+ day wait

I didn’t go anywhere special.  Just went  to the grocery store and picked up a few items.  In and out in about 15 minutes.
I had on 1 size larger carpenters jeans with a nylon belt, the holster and gun was a Ruger max 9 in a inside the waistband holster.  I then had on a carhart t shirt and a pull over hoodie.  I felt like everyone was looking at my pistol.  I also thought every police officer i saw was going to pull me over.

I know  to most of you this is not a big deal, but maryland just went  from may issue to shall issue.
View Quote

Congrats on protecting yourself.  Sorry you, and a lot of us, had to pay to be able to do so.

That's a good size all year gun you got.

People are so oblivious to their surroundings, I doubt anyone would notice.

I carry a fullsize P320, print like crazy, no one has said a thing or acted concerned.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#21]
I sort of recognize the feeling. But it has been a number of years (like about 25) since I began carrying pretty much daily.
You might be surprised how little people actually notice, and of those that do, how few actually care. Most of those that notice know what to look for, and/or recognize what they see.

I have been lucky in Oregon because open carry is legal, so you don't have to stress over keeping it concealed - if someone can see it, it's open carry, and that is legal too.

I use an OWB holster. The only time anyone noticed it was at a Red Lobster (my wife like Red Lobster ...).
In the winter, I usually take may jacket off, and drop it behind me on the chair, making sure it is over the gun, then, when ready to leave, just pull it back up and slip my arms in ...
This time, somehow, it got hooked up on the back of the chair, fully exposing my gun.
I heard the woman behind me say to her husband "He's got a gun". The husband replied "He's probably a cop".

That was the one and only time anyone noticed (and said anything).

As for cops noticing ... I knew a couple of police firearms instructors, both told me that (in Oregon anyway) if you have a proper holster on your belt, cops tend to take that as a sign that you are legal.
Those that are carrying for other purposes most often don't use holsters - they want to be able to dispose of the gun in a hurry - toss it over a wall or something. Leaving an empty holster behind, which is much harder to dump if they have to remove it from their belt, is a big giveaway.

Just don't stress over it.
No-one is looking at you.
Don't give people any reason to look at you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#22]
It becomes part of your routine eventually.  I have the same stuff on my belt all the time. Shield 9mm IWB, extra mag, knife, and the same stuff in my pockets all the time.  NY is, in practice, shall issue, and currently has a shit ton of restrictions, but we've learned to just be good felons around here.  Have had my CCW since 2003, damn, almost 20 years now.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I sort of recognize the feeling. But it has been a number of years (like about 25) since I began carrying pretty much daily.
You might be surprised how little people actually notice, and of those that do, how few actually care. Most of those that notice know what to look for, and/or recognize what they see.

I have been lucky in Oregon because open carry is legal, so you don't have to stress over keeping it concealed - if someone can see it, it's open carry, and that is legal too.

I use an OWB holster. The only time anyone noticed it was at a Red Lobster (my wife like Red Lobster ...).
In the winter, I usually take may jacket off, and drop it behind me on the chair, making sure it is over the gun, then, when ready to leave, just pull it back up and slip my arms in ...
This time, somehow, it got hooked up on the back of the chair, fully exposing my gun.
I heard the woman behind me say to her husband "He's got a gun". The husband replied "He's probably a cop".

As for cops noticing ... I knew a couple of police firearms instructors, both told me that (in Oregon anyway) if you have a proper holster on your belt, cops tend to take that as a sign that you are legal.
Those that are carrying for other purposes most often don't use holsters - they want to be able to dispose of the gun in a hurry - toss it over a wall or something. Leaving an empty holster behind, which is much harder to dump if they have to remove it from their belt, is a big giveaway.

View Quote

I like a nice tight pancake holster OWB at 4:30 or so. I tried AIWB, IWB at 4:30 etc but a pancake doesn’t dig the barrel into me because my pants compress the muzzle into my ass cheek IWB.

Of course your shirt needs to properly cover it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I Bet it’s different in a non open carry state. I just conceal and if it shows who cares. I’m also with my kids most of the time so that doesn’t alarm people to see a gun.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I like a nice tight pancake holster OWB at 4:30 or so. I tried AIWB, IWB at 4:30 etc but a pancake doesn’t dig the barrel into me because my pants compress the muzzle into my ass cheek IWB.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that is what I use. I do have other holsters which get used from time to time, but the old faithful pancake sees by far the most use.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have done most of these things for very long time. I never served in armed forces i have worked  with them and leo for over 35 years and their habitats have rubbed off on me.

One thing I didn’t understand was everyone seamed more frequently today Smiling at me saying hi, the woman in front of me in check out line  had a small friendly conversation with me. This is not normally how people act around here. Most of the time theu sooner run you over with the cart then even look at you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One thing I didn’t understand was everyone seamed more frequently today Smiling at me saying hi, the woman in front of me in check out line  had a small friendly conversation with me. This is not normally how people act around here. Most of the time theu sooner run you over with the cart then even look at you.

Is that a Glock in your pocket or are you happy to see me.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Congrats on your license.

Our state has recently went to permitless carry, so I am a bit spoiled when it comes to carry rights, but am glad you are getting some of your rights somewhat honored.

I have heard good things about that Ruger.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is that a Glock in your pocket or are you happy to see me.
View Quote

Nope not a glock it is my hand cannon.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Freaky crazy isn't it.  It's been a long time but I remember that feeling.  sounds like your dressing for success.   dare I say the most people who see a lump or something around your waist will thinks its a cell phone case, or medical device.  If anyone asked tell them it is and be on your way.   you could wear two different shoes and no one would notice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#30]

No one noticed…
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congrats.    I still remember my first time.   A Glock 34 IWB under a t-shirt to the hardware store.  

A Max9 under multiple layers?   No one noticed that gun, but may have noticed a nervous guy constantly touching his side and adjusting.  ??   A good rule to remember is that if you get made it will be much more likely because of any tells and not the printing itself.    But it gets easier and more natural.  Definitely get good belt, holster, and gear.    Try different carry methods.   And start running all your training from concealment with your carry gear exclusively.   It goes a long way to aid in your comfort and confidence levels.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#34]
the only time i adjust things was when o got out if mt jeep.  i did that facing in the jeep with door open so it wasn’t as obvious to what i was doing.

i have a pellet pistol that has sights trigger safety and grip very close to what the max 9 is. i use that several times a week in the back yard.  i put a 2” steel disc about 10-15 yards out and from “low ready”  come to target and fire with in 2 seconds and i hit it 95%  of the time i change distance and position  as well.  i spend about an hour a month with a empty pistol practice drawing from holsters.  i have been doing this since i took the carry class.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#35]
It will feel weird for a while.

Despite holding a CHL for several years and carrying sporadically, I've only been carrying regularly for a bit over a year now. In many ways, I'm still a newbie to concealed carry. I've been wearing my Colt 10mm in a shoulder rig when it's coat weather, and a Ruger LCP with a belt clip at 4:00 when I'm in a tee shirt. I've become comfortable with these.

However, I recently decided to try my Sig 232 (still .380, I know) IWB at 4:00 with a proper holster and belt because I can actually shoot it very well vs. the LCP, and that weird paranoia is back because unlike the LCP, it does print a little under light clothing . I'd ultimatley like to carry the 10mm slab o' steel IWB but not sure if I can pull that off, so I'm taking somewhat of a stepping stones approach to get comfortable with that method of carry in general. My point is, the paranoid feeling is very common and to be expected when it's something you're not used to.

Definitely take the advice to get a good, stiff gun belt. I decided on the Kore ratchet belt after reading a lengthy belt thread here, and I like it a lot so far as my first proper gun belt.

The weird feeling will eventually subside if you make a point to carry often - ideally any time you go out. The hardest habit to break when I started carrying was constantly checking to make sure my gun wasn't visible, hadn't shifted, or, in the case of the LCP, that it was even still there when it started to feel normal enough that I forgot for a moment that I was wearing it. I admit I am still in that stage where I must sometimes remind myself not to touch it, especially now that I'm trying a new-to-me carry method again.

Best of luck on your journey, and remember that ABC = Always Be Carrying. For whatever it's worth I also realized that I paid more attention to my surroundings when I started carrying - something I should have been doing anway.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Honestly in today's world and how unobservant people are in general these days I think you are in an even better situation to not be made. Now if you are carrying some serious heat below the waist and I do not mean your iron, then maybe you have more individuals eyeing your waistline so watch out. In all seriousness, make sure your rig is squared away. Loctite those holster screws, make sure you can get a full grip on the gun, dry fire practice with the clothing you routinely wear and see what works and doesn't.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've had a license to carry since 1992, and have done so virtually every day.  My license isn't valid in Maryland so when I recently visited NE West Virigina I had to select a route that added another hour to my trip.  

1) Ditch your belt.  Buy a track belt from KORE Essentials or similar.  You'll be very happy you did.
2) After you decide what you're going to carry, buy a QUALITY IWB holster like a Tier One Echo.  You'll be very happy you did.
3) Be prepared to have several carry guns.  Summer = low cover garments. Winter = bulky cover garments.  Carry the most gun you'll reliably carry.
4) Be prepared to change your wardrobe.  No longer will you be wearing that Speedo to Sam's Club.
5) ACT RESPONSIBLY.  Don't even think about "flashing" your gun or any other nonsense. Keep it concealed.
6) If you dress and act appropriately virtually nobody is going to know you have a gun.
7) Train like there is no tomorrow.  Take a class or two or three.  Shoot at least once a month or preferably once a week.  I go to the range 2x a week.
8) Think through all of the scenerios you may face.  Think about the fact you're responsible for your actions and every trigger pull could result in loss of innocent life.  Think about your lines-of-fire, overpenetration, misses, etc.
9) Make life decisions that don't put you in a situation where you'll ever need a gun.  Think of it as life insurance.  Who wants that to get used?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@GaryT1776 How do you like your Tier 1 Echo? I was looking at getting one of those or a black point Mini-Wing.

Quoted:
Honestly in today's world and how unobservant people are in general these days I think you are in an even better situation to not be made. Now if you are carrying some serious heat below the waist and I do not mean your iron, then maybe you have more individuals eyeing your waistline so watch out. In all seriousness, make sure your rig is squared away. Loctite those holster screws, make sure you can get a full grip on the gun, dry fire practice with the clothing you routinely wear and see what works and doesn't.

Isn’t that the truth. People walk into fountains and out into the street because they’re on their phones. OP, I recall when I was new to carrying, I felt the same way. I had the feeling that all eyes were on me. It’s kind of funny to look back on.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Congrats, even though it means spending $485 plus tons of time/ gas.

As mentioned, hardly anyone notices, people are very much stuck in their own world. I purposely carried a 1911 owb with a thin t-shirt in a grocery store once (in Arizona). Bottom of the holster was quite visible, as was the printing. Seriously, nobody gave me a second look.

Something an old instructor said that has stuck with me: carrying a piece isn't comfortable, it's comforting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#39]
A couple other tips that haven't been mentioned.
1. If you will need to de-arm to enter schools, courthouses, etc., I prefer to do that before departing my previous destination, rather than after arriving at the prohibited location. For 2 reasons:
 A) I'd rather not risk being seen by some Karen administratively handling my firearm in the parking lot of my destination.
 B) I'd rather not risk a thief at my destination observing me stash my firearm in my vehicle.

2. Practice pooping with your carry rig (at home) while considering the challenges of a public restroom.  Depending on how you carry, there may be several options worth trying out.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:38:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I have also gone through that Journey. I have had mine for a month now. Have been trying to carry as much as possible to get used to it. I work in PA so it was hard to carry on a constant basis. But I got my PA permit yesterday so now i can carry all day.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#41]
I have been carrying as  much as i can putting the pistol in different locations sofar i found the apex carry the most comfortable for me. The next closest is at about  2 but for some reason the holster migrates back to apex.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#42]
@170Driver

I think they’re the best kydex on the market.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#43]
I've been carrying for 23 years and only had someone see my gun once.  I typically wear t-shirts while not at work and untucked button-up's at work.  I also carry a full size gun.

That one time someone brought it to my attention and moved on.  Really not a big deal.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
@170Driver

I think they’re the best kydex on the market.
View Quote

I’ll have to give them a shot, thank you!
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Been carrying since 2006, but remember the early days well.  I felt the same way you did.  Eventually you just stop thinking about it.

Congrats on your permit!  As for holsters, I’m over the years I’ve gone through various brands that I preferred and ways I carry.

Currently I’ve been liking Vedder holsters.  I switched to appendix carry probably 5 years ago and really like it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Been carrying since 2006, but remember the early days well.  I felt the same way you did.  Eventually you just stop thinking about it.

Congrats on your permit!  As for holsters, I’m over the years I’ve gone through various brands that I preferred and ways I carry.

Currently I’ve been liking Vedder holsters.  I switched to appendix carry probably 5 years ago and really like it.
View Quote

Carried 40 years before it was legal.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 10:11:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Carried 40 years before it was legal.  
View Quote

I don't even care if I'm printing and I carry a full size PDP, I'm just glad that I'm carrying a gun and I still don't have my ccw permit and I probably won't get one either.

Link Posted: 11/26/2022 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Today i was in tractor supply trying to buy  one of their inexpensive safes they had on sale today.  They sold out before i could get there.

While waiting around for the sales guy to figure out if they had any I stock.  I was standing around. A in uniform police officer was there walking around. He was close to me a few time. He acted like he didn’t notice  or actually didn’t notice i had a pistol on me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:40:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Congrats, but that is some expensive infringing. Welcome to the world of carry.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:10:45 AM EDT
[#50]
FWIW, I know several people who have mistakenly open carried (in a non-open carry state) and no one appeared to notice.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top