Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2018 1:02:13 PM EDT
Picked up a BNIB FNX .45 Tactical over the weekend. It was hot here all weekend when I broke it in. Even though FN does a great job with the factory grip texture, I thought it would benefit from being stippled. I did that yesterday and shot it again today. I am very happy with the results. This thing is absolute tack driver and has been flawless through the first 500+ rounds of hardball and hollow points. I could not be happier.

Now I have to decide on a suppressor.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
YES! I've had mine for 4 years. Picked it up at a pawn shop for $850 and bought an AAC Tirant45 for it right away. Thousands of rounds and it's always been 100%. It's currently wearing an RMR and the can on my nightstand. 15+1 powerhouse. Kick-ass job on the stipling btw. I went with a Talon grip.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the compliment on the stippling. Have you been happy with the Tirant?
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Extremely. Was my first can. Hss been excellent with 9mm as well. Few handguns and my 9mm Kriss Vector. I have also used it on my 300blk before I got my rifle can. They also have a Tirant-M than can be shortened. Check out Silencer Shop.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Along side 2 of my other FNs.

No picture with my rmr on it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn nice looking group pic!
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top