Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2023 9:06:28 PM EDT
I have a holster already, but seems very top heavy I would like something that feels more stable for a 1.5" belt in the winter.
Link Posted: 11/6/2023 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#1]
LAG just made a great one for me, 43X and TLR6.  Ask for Chris.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer Vedder for all my holster needs as long as they make it for the gun in question.

Actually selling my OWB Vedder for a G43/43x with TLR6 in the EE since I sold the light.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I use upper hand holsters for owb holsters. They come with 2 pairs of holes to adjust how high the holster sits, even with it dropped down they are still easily covered with a t shirt, I found that with my 43x, it was just a tad too heavy if on the holes where it would ride higher. I have one for my 43x and had one for my s&w csx until I got rid of the gun.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 3:43:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BrotherJackToo] [#4]
I like Safarilands.   Have the Solis for my 43x MOS w/ TLR 7 Sub, and a 7378 (or was it 7371?) for my non-MOS.    They make a 7378 if memory serves for the 43x + TLR6 non MOS.  Both are light, durable, have reasonable retention, etc.

I swap out that silly (to me) paddle thing for the Safariland belt loop rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top