Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2021 10:28:47 PM EDT
I just ordered these parts for my MkII.
Anyone here have these parts in their 5.7?
How hard is the install?
Please share your experience and thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 12:16:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Buffman_LT1
View Quote
I am waiting to compare the Eden to the EA trigger. EA recently elongated the shoe to better fill the trigger guard, and added an over travel stop set screw. There's someone who wants to shit all over Eden's stuff, but I've been running close to maybe 1000 rds with it and the firing pin safety. You might get very lucky and not have to any minor fitting.

A Better Trigger For The FN FiveseveN?!

Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#3]
On a scale of 1-10, how difficult would you say installing these parts are?
I’d like to do this myself but I’m not to proud to have a gunsmith do it.

@Buffman_LT1

ETA
An HK P30 LEM conversion and Gray Guns flat trigger install are the most difficult gunsmithing I’ve done to date. Wasn’t bad with detailed instructions and a YouTube video to help.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On a scale of 1-10, how difficult would you say installing these parts are?
I'd like to do this myself but I'm not to proud to have a gunsmith do it.

@Buffman_LT1

ETA
An HK P30 LEM conversion and Gray Guns flat trigger install are the most difficult gunsmithing I've done to date. Wasn't bad with detailed instructions and a YouTube video to help.
View Quote
I would say maybe 5-6. Most of the difficulty is getting the components out of the gun. I believe Eden includes instructions which are pretty easy to follow. Most don't know there's a spring leg that holds one of the retaining pins in the rear, and will try to drive the pin out before moving spring leg aside :D The fitting part is done with a small file and is only needed if the trigger bar interferes with the shoe from what I remember.

I've certainly done more tedious and easier triggers. I will say it wasn't bad.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top