Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 12:33:46 AM EDT
I need to pick up a couple of small parts...triggers pins.   Are there any sellers on E bay to avoid?  Any recommended?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't had any issues with kmtactical and threeriverssupply.

Have you checked Midwest Gun Works, RockYourGlock, and Glockmeister?  Not sure which trigger pin you're looking for, but they should all have 8298.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Ordered from hooper gun works in OR without problem
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Trigger pins are hard to fuck up... my rule is never buy from anyone without 100% feed-back.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:41:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I am looking for something like this.

gen 3 pin set

I'm trying to complete a couple of spare lowers.....which will turn into spare Glocks.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Agree with trying to find a seller with 100% feedback.
However if everything else in the listing is good, read the negative feedback and see if the unsatisfied buyer has a legitimate gripe,
or is a douche bag trying to rip of the seller or complaining about something the seller is not responsible for.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you looking for just trigger pins?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you looking for just trigger pins?
View Quote

Those were the big ones.  I have the other parts to complete a stripped lower, at least the parts that might wear.  However I picked up some OEM pins plus a couple other parts at the LGS today out of the misc. bin.  I still need a slide lock and spring, mag catch spring.  That will complete the lower.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:35:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I need to pick up a couple of small parts...triggers pins.   Are there any sellers on E bay to avoid?  Any recommended?

Thanks.
View Quote

If you have a current Glock Armorer's certificate,
you buy parts direct from Glock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top