Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2017 1:21:06 PM EDT
Last time I managed to paw a Sub2000 in 9mm at the range, I was surprised by how jumpy it was. I hear that's mainly due to the blowback design (or my weak t-rex hands), so when I recently bought one for myself, I turned an eye towards a 9mm compensator. Before I buy one, I thought i'd ask somebody (anybody) here if they make an appreciable difference in performance?

Thanks, folks!
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I put an EGWpost ban gen 2 comp on mine. Being in NJ I had to have it pinned & welded. It really made a huge difference in the recoil. It made the gun more fun to shoot definitely.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put an EGWpost ban gen 2 comp on mine. Being in NJ I had to have it pinned & welded. It really made a huge difference in the recoil. It made the gun more fun to shoot definitely.
View Quote
Thanks for the input. Got one on the way :)
Link Posted: 12/31/2017 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Just came in the other day and I gotta say I like it. The blue kinda gives it a whimsical, race-gun appeal so long as black on black with black isn't your thing. Personally, I like it a lot.
As accessorized--

-Mission First backup torch light (red/white).
-Mission first folding grip.
-Superstition Precision 9mm Compensator.
-Generic single point sling.

I have a SPARK reddot, but the 45 degree offset doesn't quite allow for the gun to fold up without a little binding. Still working on that solution.

Gotta say, fun little beast.
Link Posted: 1/8/2018 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Gotta say, If I could've found one of the blue G19 grips locally, I wouldnt have ended up buying a Glock mag AR. Love the blue ones! Good looking rifle ya got!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top