Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2023 5:39:36 PM EDT
I see these p10s for $240.  7 round capacity.  Can you put a higher capacity mag in this. Are these decent or just better to buy a dagger for $50 more.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
My girlfriend has one. It doesn’t have a slide lock/release, which I really don’t like as that’s how I drop the slide on all my pistols after reloads. It’s also kinda big for such a small gun, it’s tall, like from bottom of mag to top of slide. Also, i don’t k now if these have different triggers than the othe p10 models but if it does have the same, then I have a hard time understanding the whole “p10 has the best striker fired trigger on the market” claims
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My girlfriend has one. It doesn’t have a slide lock/release, which I really don’t like as that’s how I drop the slide on all my pistols after reloads. It’s also kinda big for such a small gun, it’s tall, like from bottom of mag to top of slide. Also, i don’t k now if these have different triggers than the othe p10 models but if it does have the same, then I have a hard time understanding the whole “p10 has the best striker fired trigger on the market” claims
View Quote

I was hoping this was a deal. The more I read into it and it's not.  Hard pass.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I would pass. I feel kind of bad, because I’m a cz fan so I kinda pushed her to get one and it was definitely a let down. I’m glad she got it on sale.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

So it doesn’t lock back on empty?
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#5]
It most certainly does lock back on empty. It does not have an external slide release. The slide must be withdrawn either on a loaded magazine or without the magazine to let the slide go forward. My wife is VERY fond of her CZ P-10M.

The internals are NOT the same as the regular P-10 series pistols. I don't know why they changed it, but they are not the same. The trigger is good, but not the same as the S, C, or F. Shown next to P-10S.

It is not a big pistol - here it is compared to the CZ P-10S, the subcompact version of the P 10 series.

It is certainly accurate enough for it's intended purpose - the wife can nail a 3/4 IDPA at 15 yards with little effort, and she is not a recreational shooter. She is actually better with this little gun than with the issued Glock 19s she had to use in the past. Size wise it is very similar to the Ruger EC9 pistols. There is a magazine extension that is available - she has one on her carry magazine, extends to 10 rounds.

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/base-pads-extensions/czc-p10m-base-pad.html

She's happy with it, and it has been extremely reliable with everything I have fed it, reload or factory.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Show me something better for $250.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Added to collection.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I put one of these in LayAway today. IT will be about a 5 weeks before I get it out. Got a pocket holster for it. Going to get a few more mags and a set of Sights for it later on.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It most certainly does lock back on empty. It does not have an external slide release. The slide must be withdrawn either on a loaded magazine or without the magazine to let the slide go forward. My wife is VERY fond of her CZ P-10M.

https://i.imgur.com/qiJIsyu.jpg

The internals are NOT the same as the regular P-10 series pistols. I don't know why they changed it, but they are not the same. The trigger is good, but not the same as the S, C, or F. Shown next to P-10S.

https://i.imgur.com/lZbqPUr.jpg

It is not a big pistol - here it is compared to the CZ P-10S, the subcompact version of the P 10 series.

https://i.imgur.com/fsElIeI.jpg

Thanks for posting this, especially the picture of the internals. Both the P10S and P10M have very robust internal parts and construction. I am very glad to see that.

https://i.imgur.com/WvAB2kF.jpg

It is certainly accurate enough for it's intended purpose - the wife can nail a 3/4 IDPA at 15 yards with little effort, and she is not a recreational shooter. She is actually better with this little gun than with the issued Glock 19s she had to use in the past. Size wise it is very similar to the Ruger EC9 pistols. There is a magazine extension that is available - she has one on her carry magazine, extends to 10 rounds.

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/base-pads-extensions/czc-p10m-base-pad.html

She's happy with it, and it has been extremely reliable with everything I have fed it, reload or factory.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 4:09:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Last year I bought both one of these and a P365.  This will certainly do the job for less money.  For me though the Sig is a far better shooting experience.  

tl;dr: You get what you pay for so buy both.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top