Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2021 9:24:37 AM EDT
Do my eyes deceive me or did Springfield drop everything but the Professional Model?

Maybe that’s the only gun anyone was ordering.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:43:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.

I am glad that the Pro is still around, at least. That’s my grail gun so I would be sorry to see it gone.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like they removed the TRP operator with the half rail as well.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Several new 1911’s coming this year.
View Quote

Any “all-steel” commanders coming?
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 2:18:29 AM EDT
[#6]
@SpringfieldArmory

Can you make some that have a checkered front strap?  Preferably 25-30 lpi and not the sharp TRP's 20 lpi.
Where are the 1911s?  

Like the Garrison, wished it came with night sights and a checkered front strap with black cerakote.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]
this is a shame...

I have owned nearly a dozen custom shop pieces...to say the custom shop was one of the best kept secrets awhile back...to this...is a shame.

Some of the guns I had spec'd out and built by their shop were legit works of art.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#8]
SA custom shop should no longer be called custom shop, just Pro shop as that is all they offer.
The pro is nice, but not everyone wants 20lpi checkering with no undercut and novak night sights.

Shame SA management fucked up one of the best custom shops. I guess they are making money hand over fist so what does it matter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
SA custom shop should no longer be called custom shop, just Pro shop as that is all they offer.
The pro is nice, but not everyone wants 20lpi checkering with no undercut and novak night sights.

Shame SA management fucked up one of the best custom shops. I guess they are making money hand over fist so what does it matter.
View Quote

spot on.  They at one time could do anything..as long as you had the pockets for it.  Its where Crazy les baer and Rob Schauland (alchemy) get their start.

they also were some of the best barrel fitters in the game.

I miss the O.G. custom shop.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:12:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

spot on.  They at one time could do anything..as long as you had the pockets for it.  Its where Crazy les baer and Rob Schauland (alchemy) get their start.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JMB501

I regret letting this one go. This was what SACS was about, not the bullshit they are now.
Take a mil spec and make it yours.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@JMB501

I regret letting this one go. This was what SACS was about, not the bullshit they are now.

https://i.imgur.com/UuJjUIKh.jpg
View Quote

Man I have the same regret ....I had SACS build me a 9MM with a kart barrel and naked slide some years ago...I’m pretty sure it was one of the last customer specd guns to leave the shop...and I traded it off like a fool.

Their custom shop has turned into almost what kimbers “custom” shop is...bullshit mods like sight install or grip panel install...

It’s honestly a shame what they once could do...to what they are willing to do now..

The pieces they put out at one time were legit , purpose built/hard use guns....
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Man I have the same regret ....I had SACS build me a 9MM with a kart barrel and naked slide some years ago...I'm pretty sure it was one of the last customer specd guns to leave the shop...and I traded it off like a fool.

Their custom shop has turned into almost what kimbers "custom" shop is...bullshit mods like sight install or grip panel install...

It's honestly a shame what they once could do...to what they are willing to do now..

The pieces they put out at one time were legit , purpose built/hard use guns....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JMB501

https://i.imgur.com/UuJjUIKh.jpg

Man I have the same regret ....I had SACS build me a 9MM with a kart barrel and naked slide some years ago...I'm pretty sure it was one of the last customer specd guns to leave the shop...and I traded it off like a fool.

Their custom shop has turned into almost what kimbers "custom" shop is...bullshit mods like sight install or grip panel install...

It's honestly a shame what they once could do...to what they are willing to do now..

Feels man. I never could push myself to pull the card out for a SACS full build and I regret it.
Few years ago I did come across a great deal on a SACS 9mm, not quite spec'd how I would have done it but it was close enough. Damn good gun.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#15]
https://mercysdad.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/85F73B75-3BAD-4145-8ACE-6D4E3EB72EF7.jpeg
9mm Professional with rail I just picked up on Tuesday.
Very first shot
https://mercysdad.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/C86C487D-A7C0-4880-9259-E7FDD9B938B2.jpeg

Absolutely the finest 1911 I have ever ran.
And I’ve had a few, still got six, McCormick, Pistol Dynamics, Kustom Ballistics, this is the most amazing action yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top