Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2024 3:44:28 PM EDT
I need holster ideas for Glock 19.... I have tons of holsters, but have a new need:  OWB that is concealable under untucked shirt, rides close to body, rigid enough for easy reholstering, reasonable level of retention, but no thumb strap or level III stuff, and all day comfortable.  Go
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
KNIGHTFALL CUSTOMS

I have had it almost a year and wear it daily with a P80 G26. No cracks or issues.  If your going to daily carry a holster, make sure you Loctite or put fingernail polish on the screws to make sure they don't rattle loose.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a couple 1791s for 1911s. Leather, fit well and pull close to body well. Yes I can carry a 1911 concealed under a t-shirt
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
55BN from Milt Sparks would fit the bill nicely.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Blade Tech.

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:16:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vellcrow:
Kramer Scabbard
View Quote
This. Or Simply Rugged.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:40:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Simply rugged for sure.
Another favorite of mine is the Ritchie leather cqc the version with the snap loop bring the gun in snug to the body and conceals very well
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:55:09 AM EDT
[#8]
T-Rex Ironside.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:57:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Have multiple wright leather works pancake holsters that I’m quite happy with. Carry a p365 frequently, and occasionally a cz75d pcr.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Simply Rugged Defcon 3

https://www.simplyrugged.com/ecommerce/DEFCON-3-Leather-Concealed-Carry-Holster.cfm?item_id=414&parent=669

I carry my P365XLs in a Defcon 3.  Very good quality, made by a real gun guy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
R Grizzle Working Man is the most comfortable holster I've ever tried. Small Business and good people.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 3:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Beat me to it. Total Eclipse does it for me, G19 or 17
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 4:26:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLewis] [#13]
Originally Posted By jwright4288:
Have multiple wright leather works pancake holsters that I’m quite happy with. Carry a p365 frequently, and occasionally a cz75d pcr.
View Quote

Thanks for this. Exactly what I need for my new PDP compact -F 3.5"

They are the first maker to list the 3.5"  and their work looks spectacular.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:00:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lazyshooter] [#14]
Not cheap but the 5JR by Mitch Rosen is a nice holster that holds tight to the body, and the top of the holster allows pretty easy reholstering.  The Galco Combat Master isn't bad either.  Might be able to find an old Desantis Speed Scabbard on ebay for cheap too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 3:35:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Tenicor for kydex
Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Kramer for leather
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 4:58:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#17]
TT Gunleather or Simply Rugged.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Blacktoothgrin:
R Grizzle Working Man is the most comfortable holster I've ever tried. Small Business and good people.
View Quote

Terrible website.

Hope it gets better
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Been using this High Noon Stingray for years now, works perfectly, even under a loose t-shirt in Arizona summers.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:23:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 45ProCarry:
Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Kramer for leather
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Mine is from Upper Hand Holsters, but my recommendation is not necessarily for the brand (It's a great holster and one of the few makes at least the time that has options for S&W M&P 10mm), but I highly recommend the speed belt clips.  Way quicker and easier to put on and take off without having to thread the belt through.  I was concerned about how secure the holster would be but I've never had an issue.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cedjunior:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/194902/20230530_073649-2834321.jpg

Mine is from Upper Hand Holsters, but my recommendation is not necessarily for the brand (It's a great holster and one of the few makes at least the time that has options for S&W M&P 10mm), but I highly recommend the speed belt clips.  Way quicker and easier to put on and take off without having to thread the belt through.  I was concerned about how secure the holster would be but I've never had an issue.
View Quote

Until you're in a ground fight or someone grabs it in-holster.

I have an Upper Hand kydex with closed loops, it's worked ok. Cracked now from grappling.

Ordered a TRex Ironside to try next.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I bought a holster from Upper Hand because of the curve they advertise. I bought the speed clips and the closed belt clips also, and the speed clips are flimsy enough that they just will not hold the gun tight against my body, even with a rigid belt. I was disappointed. The holster is pretty good, but I dont think it will last for decades. I would buy more from Upper Hand, but cannot recommend those speed clips.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By mediumdaddy:

I bought a holster from Upper Hand because of the curve they advertise. I bought the speed clips and the closed belt clips also, and the speed clips are flimsy enough that they just will not hold the gun tight against my body, even with a rigid belt. I was disappointed. The holster is pretty good, but I dont think it will last for decades. I would buy more from Upper Hand, but cannot recommend those speed clips.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've not really had that issue.  I wear mine with a Kore reinforced belt.  It holds the holster/pistol as close as my love handles will allow.  That said, even if there is a trade off, the net benefit is convenience.  If I had to chose between 7+1 9mm in my Shield that's in a clip on IWB kydex holster or a M&P 15+1 10mm I have to thread a belt in and out of every time I want to put it on or take it off, I'm probably going to chose the Shield.  If both options require nearly the same amount of effort to equip, then I'll take the M&P every time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 8:26:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: STJ] [#25]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
T-Rex Ironside.
View Quote
+1

Well made, pulls tight to body and easy to draw from

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#26]

I've not really had that issue.  I wear mine with a Kore reinforced belt.  It holds the holster/pistol as close as my love handles will allow.  That said, even if there is a trade off, the net benefit is convenience.  If I had to chose between 7+1 9mm in my Shield that's in a clip on IWB kydex holster or a M&P 15+1 10mm I have to thread a belt in and out of every time I want to put it on or take it off, I'm probably going to chose the Shield.  If both options require nearly the same amount of effort to equip, then I'll take the M&P every time.
View All Quotes

I haven't had this issues either. Glock 43x MOS.
The Upper Hand OWB is the best concealing OWB I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#27]
T-Rex Ironside.
View Quote

Don't seem to make it for the 43X.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:59:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunnie357] [#28]
Originally Posted By Kokodude:

View All Quotes
T-Rex Ironside.

They do select glock then in generation box select slimline.

ETA: have a couple there good holsters imo
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:40:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I forgot to mention I have a High Noon Slide Guard for the G19, black, but I wet formed it to fit my CZ P-10S perfectly. Damn good rig.

Link Posted: 2/17/2024 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Gunnie357:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunnie357:
T-Rex Ironside.

The one I have is for a 48, they have to have one for the 43X
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top