Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2022 10:01:44 PM EDT
Does anyone use Concealed Carry apps on their phone?
They worth having and actually accurate?

I have iphone but include android incase  someone is looking for that platform as well
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you hope the ap would tell you?

When traveling out of state, I google "duty to notify" and double check my state's reciprocity map before I go.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
CCW app for iOS is very good.  Updates all the time.  I think the app was $5 to purchase, and gets you a year or two of updates, and then $1 a year after that.  You input what ccw permits you have, and it gives you a map of states you're good in.  All the relevant info on each state is laid out... duty to notify, carry where alcohol is served, state parks, rest areas, etc.  I've been using it for several years now.

ETA:  Top option in the app is "recent law updates" so you can see what changed recently.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]
30.06. com in Texas. A listing of subscribers posted places off limits to concealed, open carry, and permitless carriers.

https://www.texas3006.com/view.php

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 1:00:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
30.06. com in Texas. A listing of subscribers posted places off limits to concealed, open carry, and permitless carriers.

https://www.texas3006.com/view.php

View Quote

I keep this one on my phone. I don’t use it very often, and concealed means concealed. But it’s handy now and then when going someplace new. It’s nice to have a heads up of what type BS you’re heading into.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
This is the reason i was looking for apps to give quick reference when i go different places.  I will mostly be in md, va , w va,  north Carolina, Pa.  I just want to make sure i do not make a simple mistake and get in lot of truble
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I just  bought the ccw app  from apple app store. It was supposed to have 2 years of updating. But when i open the app it says my subscription has expired  on 6-30-2020  and wants me to buy a new subscription. I tried emailing the maker trough the app and it wouldn’t send. So i sent them an email from my email service,  waiting for then to email and  hopefully fix it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What do you hope the ap would tell you?

When traveling out of state, I google "duty to notify" and double check my state's reciprocity map before I go.
View Quote

Ditto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top