Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 8:38:50 PM EDT
Has anybody heard when the new Colt Anaconda will hit the streets? I may have to pick another 44.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid big bucks to add an original to my collection.  I was really pleased to see that Colt's put the retarded QR code on the new ones.  Not as bad as a Hillary hole, but pretty bad on a "traditional" revolver.
Link Posted: 3/30/2021 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I paid big bucks to add an original to my collection.  I was really pleased to see that Colt's put the retarded QR code on the new ones.  Not as bad as a Hillary hole, but pretty bad on a "traditional" revolver.
View Quote

I thought the same thing when I saw them on the new Python.

Regardless I purchased a new Python, and was relieved to see its barest noticeable in person.

I've got an old Anaconda Realtree hunter, and I'm pumped they are making a new one.

Honestly I think the action on the new one (based on the python) will be better than the old.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
One member said they've been manufacturing parts for them for several months prior to the announcement, which tells me it should be soon; but Colt has had issues with availability since basically forever. It usually takes about a year after they launch a new model for me to actually ever see one in real life.

I am excited for it though, the newer Colt DA's are great shooters. I frankly don't give a shit about the QR code.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 6:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I would like a 6” .45 colt, but not sure they will run.45s again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top