Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
no.  The MC27 by Girsan is close, but much bigger
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pajasonc] [#2]
Originally Posted By 26120:
Is there a Turkish handgun that is the clone of the CZ Rami or CZ compactmodels
View Quote
Not that I am aware of.  I looked for one about 6 months back and settled on a used Smith and Wesson 3913 ls.  The TriStar c100 is a clone of the cz75 compact and is a bit lighter at 24 oz.  I have one and it's a damn fine gun.  Never had a hiccup and is really impressive for accuracy, with slim grips it's not bad as a concealed carry piece but it's foot print is bigger than the Rami, interestingly it's lighter.  Would love to see canik(makers of the TriStar) come up with a single stack or better yet a stack and a half like the sig p365, in a Rami sized footprint
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 6:45:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bellows1] [#3]
Not the Rami, but yes there is a compact model.

Tristar T100.

The B6P is a poly framed compact.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:24:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top