Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2020 7:21:11 PM EDT
Waiting for the HS507k to come out, but man I think they're ugly with "Holosun" all over it in big white letters.

Anybody ever tried cerokoting, or painting small red dots like that??  Any success?  Seems iffy
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I've don't it several times. Just tape up the lens well and led/laser. If you heat cure do it at 150 (your truck gets that hot inside in the summer) and all will be fine. I've only done name brand ones like trijicon/aimpoint etc... The cheaper ones should be fine as well.

Just read what you are getting. I actually did a holosun to cover the white logo. I have pics at work
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Blowndeadline did an Aimpoint T2 for me. Still perfect.
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yerrrp
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 8:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Any recommendations for who to send it to??
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any recommendations for who to send it to??
View Quote
If you don't use someone local, I am happy to help (I have worked with several arfcomers). If you have rubber on it, that will not adhere perfectly. Here some I did I grabbed at random:

Link Posted: 5/21/2020 10:28:37 PM EDT
[#6]
That is some really nice work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top