Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2020 12:54:54 PM EDT
I'm in need of one if someone has one to spare. Mine bent during live fire. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact CZ the bushing should not bend it is pressed into the muzzle of the slide.  Or are you talking about something else?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Attachment Attached File
Quoted:
Contact CZ the bushing should not bend it is pressed into the muzzle of the slide.  Or are you talking about something else?
View Quote
It bent and locked up the gun during live fire
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not familiar with the CZ97. Did the bushing rotate, and make contact with the frame rail?
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah it rotated during recoil. Cajun gun works will upgrade it to a 1911 style bushing for about $200. Was hoping someone may have had the upgrade and no longer needed their old bushing. Seems like a flawed design.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
My 97 is at CGW now for the E conversion, which includes the change to a 1911 style bushing. Your welcome to have my old bushing when I get the gun back but it'll be a few weeks at least.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My 97 is at CGW now for the E conversion, which includes the change to a 1911 style bushing. Your welcome to have my old bushing when I get the gun back but it'll be a few weeks at least.
View Quote
10-4 thanks! I'd love to do the E conversion but it's gonna have to wait.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is assuming it fits hit barrel and slide.  It might require some fitting.  I would suggest OP contact CZ.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top