Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2021 2:15:49 PM EDT
This may sound over the top, but it’s my honest report. First range trip with new TSO. Shot tiny little 10 round groups at 5, 7 and 10 yards that even impressed the two ROs who came over to watch. They’ve seen me shoot many times, so they knew it was the pistol not the shooter.
I’m a trigger stickler, and this trigger is spectacular. Own many high-end 1911s almost all with trigger jobs, other CZs with trigger jobs, a new Sig P210 Target, and nothing else compares.
It’s also soft shooting and very easy to keep on target. Feels and points great. Love the gas pedal. Of course, no failures in 150 rounds. One of the ROs carries a CZ 75 compact, let him shoot 10 rounds, and he too shot a tiny group and was wowed. I recently shot a buddy’s fabulous $5k Staccato 2011, the John Wick gun, forget the model, best pistol I’d shot, until today.
Only nit—safety is stiff.
This is an incredible pistol for $1700, or any price.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting, but;

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the sickness. The good news is you wont ever feel like you have to "have" any other gun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I find it very hard to shoot my TSO in 9mm slow. It just makes me shoot fast!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
My TSO definitely makes me look like I know how to shoot.   It isn’t as soft shooting as my CZ P09 though.   Mount a dot on your TSO and it’ll take it up another level.  Got a 1 MOA dot SRO on mine and it feels like I’m cheating.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Thread definitely needs pictures. I have a few from a recent trip with my TSO but I’ll wait for the OP to post first.

Do yourself a favor and get the Cajun 10x bushing. Much tighter barrel lockup than factory. I could actually move the barrel around in the factory bushing it was so loose. A friend has a TSO that was even worse. The factory bushing is very soft and will wear. Leave it on long enough it’ll wear through and the barrel will start wearing the slide.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#6]
That's pretty typical.  I put an SRO on my TSO and it really does feel like cheating.  They're ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve made a decent effort to figure out how to post iPhone pics with no luck. Help?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
arndog, I like that set up and would like to do that to a TS2
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My TSO definitely makes me look like I know how to shoot.   It isn’t as soft shooting as my CZ P09 though.   Mount a dot on your TSO and it’ll take it up another level.  Got a 1 MOA dot SRO on mine and it feels like I’m cheating.  
https://i.ibb.co/4t8kCcd/AE8-CA042-2-F53-4-A29-A83-F-F8050377-AC26.jpg
View Quote

So I bought a TSO earlier today.  It will be a few days before I get it.  Already own a Shadow 2 with CGW barrel bushing and SAO kit.  Questions:
- with the optics mount for the TSO - are you limited to Trijicon, or is there a possibility of using a DPP (I already have one)?
- does the optics mount require removal of the rear sight, and (if so) is it easy? Nevermind - answered my own question by reading another thread a few lines down.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:57:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’ve made a decent effort to figure out how to post iPhone pics with no luck. Help?
View Quote

Become a member....?
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://i.ibb.co/4t8kCcd/AE8-CA042-2-F53-4-A29-A83-F-F8050377-AC26.jpg
View Quote

Now you did it

Just made me purchase my grail gun lol Now the wait for it to ship begins
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Now you did it

Just made me purchase my grail gun lol Now the wait for it to ship begins
View Quote

Congrats!   Yeah, waiting for a new gun sucks.  I live in a commie state so I have a stupid mandatory wait period too.  It’s not as bad as waiting for approval on a suppressor though.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Congrats!   Yeah, waiting for a new gun sucks.  I live in a commie state so I have a stupid mandatory wait period too.  It’s not as bad as waiting for approval on a suppressor though.  
View Quote

Picked it up Lil over a hour ago . Bret with B&R Guns in Lee's Summit is a great guy and fellow Arfcom member here did the transfer.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 3:31:46 PM EDT
[#14]
^^ Congrats!  I can pick mine up tomorrow afternoon.  Looking forward to some range time!
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
^^ Congrats!  I can pick mine up tomorrow afternoon.  Looking forward to some range time!
View Quote

Right on

Transferring dealer wanted to do it Wednesday night after he'd received it and logged it into his bound book that day. But I work nights and so we just scheduled for today.

The rain here will delay my experience with this weekend. Have a small pistol range on our property.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Got mine out for its first 100 rounds today. I honestly didn't expect it to be that much better than my Shadow 2 with CGW improvements. The SAO trigger in my Shadow 2 is just amazing. The trigger in the TSO is even better. The balance and feel of the TSO seems to fit me better. The slide to frame fit is the tightest of any gun I own, yet it ran perfectly on my lighter 9mm target loads. So far I'm pretty happy with this and only wish I had bought it sooner!
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Just thought I'd share here rather than starting another thread. Hope you don't mind OP.

Got my EGW sidewinder slide racker w/set screw from MIdwayUSA the other day. With a little sanding with some Emery Cloth on the bottom side of the racker. She slides in nice and tight. No wiggle or play and can easily be removed for slide removal for cleaning and maintaining your fine CZ TSO .

For those interested and may have a frame mounted optic like what CZC or CGW sells. Just thought I'd share Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top