Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2020 11:30:00 AM EDT
So has there been a CZ Roland Special thread in here like the Glock forum has? Interested to see what you guys got
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 7:27:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean like this?

Link Posted: 5/8/2020 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
@StarCityShooter

I still need to get some irons to finish it off but here is mine.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@StarCityShooter

I still need to get some irons to finish it off but here is mine.  

https://i.imgur.com/uVGo13U.jpg
View Quote

Yes yes, thats it!

Primary Machine slide mill, their barrel and comp? Any internal work done?

@superdrag67
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes yes, thats it!

Primary Machine slide mill, their barrel and comp? Any internal work done?

@superdrag67
View Quote

It's their barrel and comp.  I had planned on sending my slide to them but Jagerwerks had a memorial day sale and I didn't have my red dot in hand to send it off to PM with the slide so I jumped on the Jagerwerks deal.  

Nothing real big done internally.  I did put in the MCarbo spring kit and polished internals where needed but that's it.  I might eventually put in a CZ Custom or CGW trigger kit.  SA is about 4.25 LBS now and feels pretty good but I'd like to get rid of most of the excess take up and reset in the trigger.
Link Posted: 6/10/2020 8:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's my P10C and P07.  The P10 is my nightstand gun. The P07 is my CCW in a Werkz Bisect AIWB holster. Depending on if I have just the one or both spare mags shown below that's either 36 or 53 rounds of 124gr HSTs on tap.

Not really Roland because I don't have the comp, but I mostly shoot these with a CGS Kraken suppressor.

I had Primary Machine mill the optic cuts, mount the Glock rear sights and Cerakote the slides. Both guns have goodies from Cajun Gun Works. The P07 has their short reset trigger, SD spring set and SS guide rod. The P10C has their metal T-block, trigger & striker spring set and the SS guide rod. I also did some trigger polishing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top