Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2021 6:06:50 AM EDT
Hi,

Might be getting a CZ P10C OR next week. I need cowitness irons though and cannot find what Imm looking for. I want a red fiber optic front sight with a blacked out rear.

The only thing I can find is some tritium sights from Night Fision.

Anyone know where I can find what I’m looking for? Red FO front/black rear is absolutely my favorite iron sight picture for handguns.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#1]
When I had my slide milled for a red dot, Cajun Gun Works installed the tall sights for me. Maybe give them a call or email.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I’m an idiot. Dawson Precision sells higher sights.

Does the OR rear sight take a standard P10 dovetail or is it proprietary? https://dawsonprecision.com/dawson-precision-cz-p10c-fixed-carry-black-rear-sights/

Anyone know what height I’ll need to clear a Holosun 509T?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
The OR uses different sights.

Check out Night Fision and Trijicon. CZ also makes a cheap set. I ran them for a while and just sharpied them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top