Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2024 7:29:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: usncorpsman1]
I purchased this locally a few weeks ago and had it milled for a 407k. I also installed a CGW ULtralite kit, 85 trigger, trigger return spring, new trigger pin for the 85 trigger, Cool hand grips and the TLR7X. The DA trigger went down by half and the SA is about 3.5 now.  Accuracy was also cut in half, maybe even more judging from the groups I shot with it before and after the UL kit. Better trigger and pull equals better groups. The grips also allow better reach of the trigger.

15yd group before Ultralite kit

15yd groups after ULtralite kit.

Pure Sexiness

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the CZ has the same grip hump like Glocks that make the natural aim point high.  Is that the case?

I altered my Glock grip so that my aim point when gripped naturally is spot on and the red dot jumps into view in lieu of having to find it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
im a 1911 and hi power guy but

LOVE MY CZ p01
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:45:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunjunki] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mousegun:
Looks like the CZ has the same grip hump like Glocks that make the natural aim point high.  Is that the case?

I altered my Glock grip so that my aim point when gripped naturally is spot on and the red dot jumps into view in lieu of having to find it.
View Quote

No. CZ's point naturally like 1911's or M&Ps.
I have a cajunized 85 combat, PO1, and a Accu Shadow 2 that red dots are lined up as well as pretty much shooting 1 hole groups
Ps. I don't like the Glock hump. Points too high for me naturally also
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:42:38 PM EDT
[#4]
CZ 75 Compact has been my newest carry gun.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice! I have the Compact, PCR and the P01 and P01 Stainless. All of them shoot like a laser (I haven't shot the stainless yet).
Good looking gun, OP!
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#6]
In my EDC rotation.

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Dying to have my CZ SDP milled for a Holosun EPS or EPS Carry.  Have not settled on a shop yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top