Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 9:04:49 AM EDT
CZ doesn't have the pull weight on its website, and google isn't helping much. Is the single action of the sp-01s above 3.5#?

im currently running a shadow 2 for certain classes, but the trigger pull weight keeps it out of "service" matches. I really like the 75 frame so im trying to
stay with it, if the sp01 is above 3.5
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:49:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Stock it is around 4-5.5# on single action.  It varies depending on mileage and pistol.  Mine was not heavy but was not light till I did trigger work on it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd imagine the factory pull is over 3.5 lbs. SA on my CGW SP01 was about 3.5-3.75 lbs, and post SAO conversion it's just under 3 lbs.

Anecdotal, I know. But there's no way a CGW gun is heavier than the factory single action.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
They vary a bit but I can't see one being that low new so you should be good.  Expect something in the 4.5-5lb range.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Got SP-01 last fall. Worst trigger pull of any new pistol I have ever bought.  Was hoping it would be similar to my 75 B OMEGA which has an extremely nice trigger from the factory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top