Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2023 5:19:45 PM EDT
Any CSX owners out there? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought one a few months ago.  I like it.  There is a lot to like, though there are some things to dislike.

I dislike the spacer on the 12 round magazine.  I dislike the takedown process.

I like the trigger.  I like the ergonomics.  I like the finish.
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had mine for a few months now. I like it. I'm considering replacing my Sig P938 with it. It's very close in size and loaded weight to the Sig and holds more rounds. The trigger is fine for a small gun. The only thing I don't like is the spacer on the larger mag. It's just dropped over the mag body to rest on the base plate. When it inserted into the gun it's not a problem at all.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I like mine a lot. Easy to carry and it’s probably the softest shooting of all the micro 9’s I’ve tried.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine was terrible. The firing pin block would lock up and make it impossible to fire the gun. After going back to s&w 3 times they finally just gave me a new one. Their customer service was terrible.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I like mine. Points very naturally for me. It should be optics capable and have a light rail of some sort but those are kind of my only dings on it.

I like having a full on 9mm at that size.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 5:12:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Late to the party here, but I bought my CSX a few months ago and love it! The size is perfect and I love that it has a metal frame. Polymer has it's place, but I'm getting back in touch with all metal guns again. This is the first time carrying a SAO, but the transition has been really easy. If they had released a DA/SA version I probably would've bought that instead, but no complaints on the SAO.

The trigger is fine for a defensive gun. I had the false reset at first until I put 100 rounds through it and it disappeared. I haven't done a lot of long distance with it yet, but I made a few hits on steel at 80 yards so far with it.

I grabbed THIS HOLSTER off of amazon and it's worked pretty well, although I'm going to change out the belt clip to a homemade J clip with a forward cant.

I'm kind of hoping for the sake of the model, that they'll release an optics ready version, although I don't feel a huge need to add one myself for CCW. I really want this model to stick around and be out there enough that it'll have a bit more aftermarket support and spare parts available since I like to keep a few critical parts on hand for my go-to guns, rather than have to ship it off to the manufacturer and be without it for a spell.

Attachment Attached File

ETA: I forgot to mention that my wife really likes the feel of it as well, and was really impressed that it hardly takes any effort to manipulate the slide.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top