Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2020 9:11:05 PM EDT
I'm having trouble laying my hands on a set of the Bowen Classic Arms New Model Field Sights.  The target style blade with click adjustments.  Bowen has been out of stock since I last checked, do y'all know of any other retailers that carry them-or even the Rough Country Sights?  They're for some Ruger Super Blackhawks.  Thanks for the help y'all!
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#1]
They are generally pretty hard to come by And as of late they have been scarce as hens teeth.

One alternative is an LPA sight. The sight comes standard on Magnum Research’s BFR revolvers and appears to be just as well made as the Bowen.

The version listed as for the GP-100 will work on all Ruger revolvers.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
No way, I had no idea that would work!  I'd looked at the LPA sights and basically given up on them.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything I have see produced by LPA has been a quality product. Not Bowen level but certainly on par with any of the other high end sight out there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Agreed.  Their 1911 sights are great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top