Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2018 10:19:47 PM EDT
Anything out there specific to the full size M&P 17 rounders?
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
AIM Surplus recently had used 17rd 9mm mags for $18/ea... sold out now, unfortunately.

.40/.357 15rd mags are available for $11/ea.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MSWMP40&name=Smith+%26+Wesson+M%26P40+.40S%26W%2f.357+SIG+15rd+Magazine&groupid=6575

Cheapest I’ve seen new is around $30/ea.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Same.

It wasn't too long ago that 44mag.com had them for $20/ea, then they pushed it to $24, then $26, now they've been sold out for a long time and that site is the slowest to restock.   Everyone else is holding strong above $30/ea it seems.  Brownells never seems to have them on a good sale either.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 9:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Any 10rnd AR mags? Father moving to CA and would like to at least give him some since he dumped all of his to me
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
LA Police gear has them for $25.70 after using the 25% off coupon. Free shipping over $125.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any 10rnd AR mags? Father moving to CA and would like to at least give him some since he dumped all of his to me
View Quote
CA now requires permanently attached magazines to the AR15, if I understand the January 2017 law correctly.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never used them but the website magcommander, has them for $28.99. I always check gunbroker as well. Occasionally you can find some great deals.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
AIM Surplus recently had used 17rd 9mm mags for $18/ea... sold out now, unfortunately.

.40/.357 15rd mags are available for $11/ea.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MSWMP40&name=Smith+%26+Wesson+M%26P40+.40S%26W%2f.357+SIG+15rd+Magazine&groupid=6575

Cheapest I’ve seen new is around $30/ea.
View Quote
I ordered a bunch of these.

Haven't seen or heard anything yet about shipping, and it's been at least a week now.

Anybody get shipping notification yet?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I posted that deal originally in this forum. I ordered 20 and when I got those in I ordered 20 more-waiting now on the second 20. The first ones were damn nice! Best deal in M&P mags around.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I posted that deal originally in this forum. I ordered 20 and when I got those in I ordered 20 more-waiting now on the second 20. The first ones were damn nice! Best deal in M&P mags around.
View Quote
How long did it take and did you get shipping notification or any type of communication?

ETA:  I was checking the wrong email, and found my order notification and shipping.

Disregard
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#10]
ETA: Mags showed up yesterday.  The "used condition" shown on the site is not the used condition mine are in, just FYI.

Looks like one of these have been thrown down the driveway multiple times, not kidding.

Base plate is scarred and gouged, sides of some of the body looks like it was drug over rough cement.  The other 3 are fine.

One was run hard, looks like some department's range or duty mag after going through multiple courses where mags are frequently dropped doing emergency reloads.

I'll clean them and see how they do.

To date, I have not had a single malfunction with any of my newly-purchased M&P .40 mags, which I have a range bag full of.

I don't like to spend time loading mags at the range, and prefer to focus on shooting, so I like to be able to grab fresh mags while I'm in the mode of honing pistol skills.

My expectation is that these mags will still run fine, regardless of how they appear externally.

If they don't I can re-spring them and maybe Cerakote them with Microslick.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ETA: Mags showed up yesterday.  The "used condition" shown on the site is not the used condition mine are in, just FYI.

Looks like these have been thrown down the driveway multiple times, not kidding.

Base plates are scarred and gouged, sides of some of the bodies look like they were drug down rough cement.

These things were run hard, looks like some department's range or duty mags after going through multiple courses where mags are frequently dropped doing emergency reloads.

I clean them and see how they do.

To date, I have not had a single malfunction with any of my newly-purchased M&P .40 mags, which I have a range bag full of.

I don't like to spend time loading mags at the range, and prefer to focus on shooting, so I like to be able to grab fresh mags while I'm in the mode of honing pistol skills.

My expectation is that these mags will still run fine, regardless of how they appear externally.

If they don't I can re-spring them and maybe Cerakote them with Microslick.
View Quote
Damn! The ones I got were nearly new, not kidding. They must have gotten to "the bottom of the barrel". That sucks....
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I edited my post to indicate correctly that only one of them is like that.

Damage is cosmetic only.

Springs and articulation in the bodies seem fine.

Would order again without hesitation.

I don't want to trash AIM because I've always had good service from them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top