Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2020 4:03:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nakanokalronin]
I've seen a few reproduction Broomhandle Mauser stock/holster options out there, but I'm not sure of the quality. I've seen the one from Sarco and another from Northridge International. If anyone has any experience with either one of those reproductions or know of any others out there that are good enough to shoot with, please let me know.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I went the ebay $50 route and am unsatisfied,  the stock hinge / mount system needs fitting. The sarco one looks nice and reviews state it is quality, the northridge one looks the same for about twice the price. I have no experience with either but have started a similar search for what its worth.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Mine came with the gun and stock from Lugerman.  
https://lugerman.com/product/mauser-broomhandle-stock/

I'm not sure where their source is, but the strap for the stock started to come off at the stitching of the base early on.  The stock is great, the stitching on the holster is mediocre.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:35:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you decide on one? I just got blessed with a bolo and the weapon cries for a stock.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine came from IMA as a set, very happy with the quality but I believe they have been out of stock for some time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 7:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't get the ones on ebay.  While they function the angle the stock sits at is too shallow.  I had one and couldn't see my sights. Ended up forking up the money for a real Broomhandle stock.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard the the Chinese stocks on Ebay are crap. I picked up a stock at a gun show. I don't know who made it. It looks like a class job. The leather rigging was a little sub par. So I took it to the cobbler and he reinforced the stitching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top