Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2023 2:41:56 AM EDT
Does anyone have experience with aftermarket P-10 trigger options? Is there a general consensus on which ones are considered the best? I'm seeing options from:

• CGW

• Apex

• HBI

• M*Carbo

• Overwatch Precision

• Killer Innovations

Online there are more reports of users installing the HBI Theta, but the rest are lacking in real reviews or testing. Would like to get some more data points and your inputs. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Sample size of one- HBI Theta is Tits.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Apex sear.  I don't think anything else replaces the "sear" "disconnector" whatever you want to call it that actually changes the path of the trigger bar making the break lighter.

The only striker spring I found to light primers reliably was the CGW.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:19:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RandyLahey01] [#3]
I preferred the cgw to the hbi . I like that you can adjust pretravel. Only issue I have with it, the screw backs off so I have to readjust pretravel a lot. I’m thinking of putting blue loctite.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:32:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 556sniper] [#4]
I have the Overwatch Precision Tac-Trigger with striker in my P-10c and I really like it. Reliability with all types of ammo has be 100%. I use this gun primarily for action style shooting amd the difference vs factory has been night and day. I love the feel of the flat face trigger which has nice take up and breaks clean. Couple that with the short reset allows for super fast controlled rapid shooting which is exactly what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the Apex kit with a Overwatch NP3 striker with HBI light striker spring on two P10f’s. Breaks under 3lbs.
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 2:26:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spyderboy03] [#6]
I've been a fan of Overwatch Precision triggers since 2016 or so. I just got into P-10's this year and both my C and F have their trigger and striker. Can be purchased from Primary Arms for $70-$80 pretty regularly.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2023 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#7]
My only experience is with the HBI.  No complaints.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 2:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I just put in an Overwatch Precision trigger and striker, HBI blue 3lb striker spring, and the Apex disconnector and back plate. Little to no takeup, rolling break, but the reset is a tad longer than I prefer. I haven't fired any live rounds yet.

On tap I have the Cajun trigger and reliability kit, HBI trigger (which I may not put in due to reviews saying it's worse than the Apex), Apex trigger, and McCarbo.

I'd really like to try the Killer Innovations, Hyve, and TheGunCo triggers as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2023 2:27:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Canman2004:
I have the Apex kit with a Overwatch NP3 striker with HBI light striker spring on two P10f’s. Breaks under 3lbs.
View Quote

I might have to try the Apex trigger shoe. Does yours have the disconnector in there as well?
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 10:47:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dmk0210] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
Sample size of one- HBI Theta is Tits.
View Quote
It's the only one I've tried, but I love the HBI Theta in my P-10C.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top