Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2022 10:01:43 AM EDT
Who's got one and how do you like it.

Full size, rail, suppressor height sites, threaded barrel, and fake can.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#1]
OST
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the beretta 22lr swap kit and their threaded barrel.  Its easy enough to swap that into the full size 9mm 92fs.  I really like it.  Beretta runs those yuuuuge discounts on the holidays and practically give the kit away.
Only issue is i have lighter springs in the 92fs.  It works fine for 9mm but sometimes wont set off 22lr ammo.  I just pull the hammer back and hit it again and they fire.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a cool looking pistol, OP.  I'm going to have to check those out, I like the look of it.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the beretta 22lr swap kit and their threaded barrel.  Its easy enough to swap that into the full size 9mm 92fs.  I really like it.  Beretta runs those yuuuuge discounts on the holidays and practically give the kit away.
Only issue is i have lighter springs in the 92fs.  It works fine for 9mm but sometimes wont set off 22lr ammo.  I just pull the hammer back and hit it again and they fire.
View Quote

That's what I have too for my M9.  Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.  I switched out the fixed rear sight for their adjustable.  Had a hell of a time getting it on even with a sight pusher though.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Once I get .22 can I'm going to get a 21 in 22lr.

My only quandary is, should I get modular can or a one piece.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Love mine.  Need to run high end ammo though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Does Beretta manufacture it?  Or is it from Umarex?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It's umarex

i bought the regular version and got a threaded barrel later.

i gave it to my kid as a present last Christmas.

It's a plinker to go with is 15th birthday present

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#8]
So standard 92 grips will fit on this pistol?
Like a set of VZ's?
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought that exact .22 about two years ago. It’s my favorite .22 pistol hands down. I’ve probably put 2,000 rounds of various Remington, Federal, Winchester, and CCI .22 ammo and it’s eaten it all. Zero malfunctions or failures to feed/eject. I love it.

I did swap the suppressor height sights out for the standard height ones they also come with it as it was consistently about 2 inches high at 15 yards for me. If I ever actually get a real .22 suppressor I may put them back on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top