Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2021 9:52:16 PM EDT
Picked up a very nice beretta 87 today, came with sleeve, box, papers, original receipt etc. original owner had tool tech install trijicon ns’s on it. But it was before they were dovetailing the front(it’s drilled for the vial). Sights are still bright though.  Ordered a bianchi 19l for it and a couple more 10rd mags from beretta.  The quality of these guns is amazing. Looking forward to shooting it. Cheers

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an 81 in 32.  Fun little gun, well not all that little, kind of chunky really.  But dead nuts reliable.  In 32 it's extremely soft shooting.

Also have it's predecessor, the 71.  Very nice pistol, completely reliable, which is odd for small 22s.
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an 81 in 32.  Fun little gun, well not all that little, kind of chunky really.  But dead nuts reliable.  In 32 it's extremely soft shooting.

Also have it's predecessor, the 71.  Very nice pistol, completely reliable, which is odd for small 22s.
View Quote

Those 81’s are nice. I foolishly sold one about a year ago that I purchased from rguns. It was very nice and easy to shoot.

Link Posted: 12/15/2021 1:26:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I found one a little over a year ago, not quite as nice as yours.

But great shooter, and the quality is very good as mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations on the Model 87!  This is perhaps the gun I regret selling the most!  I don't think I've ever seen one with a dovetailed front sight.  I regretted selling a Beretta 89 too, but found the 87 a lot more fun to shoot.  I never cared for the 87T, which isn't nearly as refined as the Model 89, which was a lot more reliable than, and almost as accurate as, my older 5.5" S&W 41.  If you're not one of those who raises their nose at .380acp, I highly recommend the Model 85; even though I have big hands, I found it more comfortable to shoot than the Model 84, and it looks and feels almost identical to the Model 87.  I should've held onto that damn thing!
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I never see them
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I picked mine up a few years back in LN condition with the case, the two mags, manual, 3 extra mags still in the package, and a Beretta brand holster. At the time I thought I paid the max it was worth or maybe a little over but I really wanted it. No regrets, a great little pistol.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Bought mine off an ARFcom'er like 13 years ago.. i think i paid 450 too.. just the gun and 2 mags.. seemed high at the time, but they were hard to get! It's in great shape and shoots great, used it a few times as a 'first shooting' for beginners before letting them upgrade to the 92F... I only wish it had a threaded barrel.. that would be... dreamy.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll need to post a picture of mine.  I bought it for $200-225 years ago.  Somebody left it in their glovebox and it rusted when rain leaked in.  So I had it refinished by Robar in a nickel 'Norton's Special' finish (everything done except the frame), I believe the refinish job cost me $150-200.  I then found 20 mags on close out for $10 each.  So in the end, I ended up paying close to $600 for it, but it has a nickel finish and 22 magazines.  I'm pretty happy with it.  I also wish I bought a extended threaded barrel when CDNN was blowing them out years ago.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Very nice, always wanted one of those. Classy well made 22lr pistol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top