Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2018 6:28:32 PM EDT
I've recently fallen back into the .32 ACP cartridge after getting finding an old blued 3032 at a local gunshow.

I know Beretta continue to produce/import the 3032 INOX model, but I've been unable to locate any dealer that can order in the 81FS.  I know that RSR and Lipsey's only list the 3032, and Zander's Sporting Goods hasn't had them in stock for quite awhile, but can still be found in the online catalog.

Has Beretta discontinued the mid-size?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Has Beretta discontinued the mid-size?
View Quote
not here in italy, i recently bought a New 84fs, the 81should still be in production
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info!  If Beretta is still producing, it might just be something imported in small batches.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 12:02:09 AM EDT
[#3]
@balkish

Fullyloadedinc.com has 3 in stock at $655.99..

I have never heard of these folks, but they supposedly have them.

I really like my 81
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I imagine it's a bit easier to wrangle accuracy out of the 81.  I love the 3032, but I really have to take my time with it since the sights are so small.

I'll have to see if I can find anyone that's ordered from these guys.  Worst case, Gunbroker has one or two floating around.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 7:47:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought one a couple years ago. New production seemed to be in stock everywhere and were slow to sell. They have dried up now. I just checked GB and there are three new production 81s on the for just over $600. One thing I don't like is the single dot rear sight
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought two 81's in 1984. One for me and and one for my girlfriend at that time. Romantic heh?

Finding 7.65mm/.32acp magazines then was nearly impossible. I recently stocked up on a bunch when they became available.

Brand new they were $185.00 each on clearance because nobody wanted that caliber. That was close to $100 cheaper than han a new 84 (.380) at that time.

These pistols have been accurate and reliable and remain that way almost 35 years later.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought two 81's in 1984. One for me and and one for my girlfriend at that time. Romantic heh?

Finding 7.65mm/.32acp magazines then was nearly impossible. I recently stocked up on a bunch when they became available.

Brand new they were $185.00 each on clearance because nobody wanted that caliber. That was close to $100 cheaper than han a new 84 (.380) at that time.

These pistols have been accurate and reliable and remain that way almost 35 years later.
View Quote
@borderpatrol

Good to know!  I'll keep my eyes peeled; I'm eventually just going to snag one off Gunbroker at this rate.  Have not been able to locate one locally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top