Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2021 4:28:52 PM EDT
I recall seeing a carbine in a magazine a few years ago. I googled it and maybe it was called the CT9? It looks like there may be other carbines, but Taurus doesn't show any long guns on their site. Are any still being sold? Did any ever even make it into the wild?
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 4:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
saw one in a pawn shop in Brenham TX around the time things started to shut down and i think it was in .40(?)... It was pandemic priced though and the only one I've ever seen in wild.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
They appeared at a gun show right before they were scheduled to be released. I'm not sure what happened, but only a handful ever made it to market. Taurus suddenly changed their minds and scuttled the whole product line in the US.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
There is one at my LGS. Cool looking, no idea how they shoot, or what mags it uses.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#4]
A few years ago there were a number of rifles and pistol caliber carbines listed in the catalog but were listed not for import. This was well before the current PCC craze and I would imagine had something to do with the fixed stock on them. There was also a rumor of a Taurus AR-15 but that seems to have died off also.
Some of those PCC were quite interesting.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 8:47:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Couple on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 12:28:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a 9mm carbine few years ago.
Kinda ugly, only 10/rnd mags.
No one bought it.

.22lr pump gun with the Rossi branding.
No idea if they still make/import it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top