Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2022 4:30:07 PM EDT
I'm getting the itch to pick one of these up, torn between the 3" & the 2.5".  What are your experiences ?  Any issues w/ speed rock & comp blast?
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea what speed rock is.

Buy the 3”.  

Shoot, enjoy.  

Only negative is front sight insert is in wrong place.  Needed replaceable sight or gold bead.   IMHO

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  The 3" is supposed to be where it's at.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a 3"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I've only put my 38 special handloads through it but didn't notice any any blast from the comp while shooting it.

It comes with 2 sets of grips.
The wood ones are kinda secret service style that altamont calls boot grips I guess. When you pick it up and are holding it they feel like they work and aren't bad. Shooting is a different story, for me at least. I can shoot guns with my pinky curled under without issue but these felt awkward to me.

The rubber grip it comes with feels great. I'm glad I brought them and some tools when I went to the range last weekend. I'm looking for some wood combat grips for it now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the input RS45 !!!!  That thing is bad ass sexy..........
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
@Chase45

I believe he has one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top