Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2019 8:24:06 PM EDT
I know global ordnance apparently is the importer- but as far as I can tell there have been no imports of pistols since eagle arms stopped importing them.  Maybe the stribog, but I'm interested in the pistols proper. That's a pity, my Q100 is always fun to shoot, I wouldn't mind taking a look at their other options, but don't want to spend a boatload.  Anyone know if/when the pistols will be coming back in?
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I asked Global Ordnance a few weeks ago, and they said they intend to import all the models that Eagle did, plus a few more.

I'm interested in the P380, and I'd like another P1 Ultra.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a GP K-22S new from my local Palmetto State Armory about two months ago.
There’s no GP guns listed on their site so not sure if this was a one off, or if they’re carrying any centerfire handguns besides the Stribog.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like Global Ordnance is only importing them, and then being the sole seller. Implying they aren’t distributing the Grand Power firearms. I emailed Global Ordnance and asked if they stopped importing GPs and they told me they have them available at their website. So they are importing them but there’s no way to shop for a good price. I too was interested in their products but chose not to buy because of that.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a Grand Power P1, P11, and P45. Great guns, but they need to import them and offer parts. Eagle seemed to be doing a good job, at least they offered parts. After Global Ordnance took over, I asked about sights, extended safeties and such and they didn't really know when they would have them.

Since they don't import them, they aren't popular in numbers and holster availability sucks. I got close with leather holsters (Grand Power P1 fits Walther PPQ holsters, P45 fits Springfiled XDM 4.5" holsters), but that is hurting them as well.

I really liked the P45, it was a smooth shooter. It would also feed anything, full 250gr wadcutters
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Impact Guns is listing them at discounted prices
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#6]
The prices at Global Ordnance are pretty good.  Man, I love Grand Power pistols.  They are so well-made and accurate, shooting like a steel gun with the weight somewhere between a polymer and aluminum-frame pistol.  Triggers are superb.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#7]
The prices at Global Ordnance are pretty good.  Man, I love Grand Power pistols.  They are so well-made and accurate, shooting like a steel gun with the weight somewhere between a polymer and aluminum-frame pistol.  Triggers are superb.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I just discovered the Grand Power Q100 Gen 2 with "flatty" trigger. Every review I see is glowing, so I just may have to get me one of these babies!
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RUT:
I just discovered the Grand Power Q100 Gen 2 with "flatty" trigger. Every review I see is glowing, so I just may have to get me one of these babies! 
View Quote

I can't get past the safety hole button covers.  Lame
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#10]
>>I can't get past the safety hole button covers.  Lame<<

Huh, I hadn't even noticed that. Lame indeed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2020 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm getting emails from Global Ordnance saying that they have some Grand Power handguns in stock:

LINK

I had never heard of them.

Link Posted: 10/22/2020 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By NRA_guy:
I'm getting emails from Global Ordnance saying that they have some Grand Power handguns in stock:

LINK

I had never heard of them.

View Quote

They're some good stuff. I've got a K100 Mk7. Smoothest shooting centerfire pistol I've encountered, with an SA pull that rivals a good 1911.

I'm really interested in the latest Q100's (flat triggers) pending more reviews.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 53vortec:

I'm really interested in the latest Q100's (flat triggers) pending more reviews.
View Quote

I would be too if they developed a striker fired frame rather than reusing the hammer fired gun and plugging the safety hole with a button
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a Grand Power X-Cal and love how it shoots.  These are fantastic guns.
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Are they still offering 10mm models?
Link Posted: 10/26/2020 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:
Are they still offering 10mm models?
View Quote

Grand Power P40

Grand Power P40L
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top