Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2023 4:24:36 PM EDT
If so, how do you like it? Any particular issues with them? I held one the other day at the local gun range and really like the feel of it and am considering getting one. I like the size of them but have never shot one.  Any help/info. would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a big fan of the P10 series, but I don't think it really fit a niche for me and I sold it.  If I want to carry something smaller than a P10C, the P365XL made more sense for me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one but have been considering selling it as it has been sitting in my safe for several years untouched.  

I bought it to carry but never warmed up to it because it’s size it too close to the larger guns.

If the size is right for you, go for it but it seemed silly to not just go with the P10C to me.  
I still carry a G19 for the record.  

The gun shoots great though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies. Have you guys had any issues with your guns? I have read/watched some videos of people with issues on their guns. Some were minor and some a little more in depth.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]
How big is the s in comparison to say a glock 43 x? The s is intended ro be the subcompact model correct?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 12:22:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EdgecrusherXES] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By patw:
Thanks for the replies. Have you guys had any issues with your guns? I have read/watched some videos of people with issues on their guns. Some were minor and some a little more in depth.
View Quote

My best friend and shooting buddy has the S and C and he carries his 99% of the time and loves it.  He got an aftermarket slide cut for a red dot and apex trigger on his.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 3:44:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: naes] [#6]
Zero issues with any P10 from my end.  

Size wise it is larger than a Glock 26 but smaller than a G19 from my memory but I haven’t handled it in a while.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 3:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the design compared to the Glock 43X I had, due to the small tang/for the lack of a better word(s)-"beaver tail", of the Glock. I have meaty mitts and most Glock slides will ride right over the webbing in my hand,without the extra add on pieces,(which add more length to the gun with my grip), and cause injury. The CZ models seem to account for this.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#8]
They shoot way better than their size implies.  

Get one and a C and an F and an SC.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I rigged an optics ready S version with a Holosun 407K, a light, and a Cajun gun works straight trigger.  Impressed with how well it shoots.  With +2 mag extensions (14 +1) it's about the same size as my PCR.  Still haven't found a good carry holster that will accommodate the light and red dot for it though.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 1:40:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sweet5ltr] [#10]
Don't have any range time on it yet, but a longtime CZ firearm owner.  

Ordered Model #91569

LE/MIL model, Made in Czech Republic, OR, RMR height sights, & 3-mags.  

Picked it up last week, installed a Holosun EPS & Holosun K optics mounting plate. Streamlight TLR-7A.  Getting a custom holster made this weekend.  

From my experience so far, it's close to perfect for a carry gun.  Slightly larger than a G26 (positive).  Texturing is very aggressive.  Weight is right where it needs to be.  Slide is easy to manipulate.  Like a Glock, very easy to field strip.  Feels like a well built, heavy-duty firearm.  Naturally, it doesn't point as well as a CZ PCR / P-01, but that's to be expected.  

Trigger is very good (for a striker fired firearm) with a super short reset. Reminds me of the SRT I had in a CZ Custom Shop SP-01.  

Overall, my impressions are this is a great firearm.  Biased as an owner, of course, but I never personally seen or felt a CZ P-10 series firearm prior to this.  Just comparing it my P-01 / PCR / P-07, etc.

Also owned a G26, wasn't for me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 2:39:30 AM EDT
[#11]
I love my S model, great little pistol. It is the first "subcompact" I can get my hands on well enough to shoot right. The pistol is WAY more accurate than the size would suggest - it thinks it is a much bigger gun. Then again, I am biased towards CZ and have carried a CZ pistol as an EDC for 20+ years.

First shots at 20 yards.

One nice group for me.

Da Boy never shoots his P-10S closer than 25 yards - thinks it's cheating. He is better than me with a handgun.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 3:53:24 AM EDT
[#12]
It is my carry gun. It is very contolable for it size. It suprised me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 4:02:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Really like mine.

It is a tack driver + High capacity (12&1) + sub compact size = a winner!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Picked one up on a whim due to the price at PSA and absolutely love this gun. It will be my new EDC.
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 6:12:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By woodengun:
I rigged an optics ready S version with a Holosun 407K, a light, and a Cajun gun works straight trigger.  Impressed with how well it shoots.  With +2 mag extensions (14 +1) it's about the same size as my PCR.  Still haven't found a good carry holster that will accommodate the light and red dot for it though.
View Quote

I had to get a custom one made.  I was able to get this one made at SPI guns in Hinesville, GA when I was there for work this summer.  I love my p10s to the point I am contemplating getting another one.
However,  Falco Holsters has a surprisingly awesome selection of customization for their holsters.  May be worth checking out.

https://www.falcoholsters.com

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/8/2023 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I have P-10 F, C, and S pistols.  Mechanically, they are very similar and I know of no problems at all with the current versions.  The C had a few problems initially, but those have all been corrected in the later models.  The S grip is a little short for my hands, so I usually use a magazine from a C model even for carry, and, when shooting the little pistol at 100 and 200 yards, I use a magazine from the F model to keep the height from my shooting block constant for all three pistols.  The little pistol is highly recommended if you like the size.  I tend to favor the C model (and most 4" pistols) for carry but that is just my personal preference.  If all I had was the S version, I'd be very happy...but only out to 200 yards.

Joe L
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Here is a video of 10 shots at 100 yards from my P-10S from two days ago.  Accuracy is not an issue with the little gun.  And it functions flawlessly.

2023 10 12 P 10S Two five shot groups at Lonestar

Joe L
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice enough gun, but never could justify buying one... Too close in size to the C that I already carry.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Just mailed my 10s out to Primary Machine for optic milling.
Had them mill my 10c a while back and I cannot say enough
about the great quality of work as well as the quick turnaround time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top