Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2020 8:18:08 PM EDT
I came across a very well maintained 22lr made by Echasa Eibar. Looking at it I found that it's missing the striker and some of the springs are a little mangled. So does anyone have any experience with this brand and where to buy replacement parts. The googles hasn't brought much luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I googled Echasa Eibar 22 parts and this is what I got. Hopefully it will help.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/mab/echasa-gz

Bob's Gun Shop Inc.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the response. Any dealings with either of these sites?

I found that both of these sites do not have the striker.

Sucks having a pistol that you can't fire especially one that is in such great condition. I'll see about including a photo...
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#3]
The first link is Numrich Gun Parts and is a very reputable company. I have bought from them over the years with no problems. Bob's is another good place to get hard to find parts, especially for older Spanish pistols.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Jack First
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried Lee's Gun Parts in Texas? You have to call, they don't do email.

http://www.leesgunparts.com/
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I googled Echasa Eibar 22 parts and this is what I got. Hopefully it will help.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/mab/echasa-gz

Bob's Gun Shop Inc.
View Quote

I am not familiar with the gun but I have had multiple dealings with both vendors and the are good to go.

ETA- Op, maybe reach out to Jacks first gun parts. They have a lot of old stock and new production parts for a lot of forgotten guns, particularly Spanish firearms. If you don't see it in stock, e-mail and ask them.

They helped get my STAR Super B back into running condition.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:27:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I am not familiar with the gun but I have had multiple dealings with both vendors and the are good to go.

ETA- Op, maybe reach out to Jacks first gun parts. They have a lot of old stock and new production parts for a lot of forgotten guns, particularly Spanish firearms. If you don't see it in stock, e-mail and ask them.

They helped get my STAR Super B back into running condition.
View Quote

I didn't see the Echasa on their options and I don't see an email address. Would you happen to have that to share? I noticed that their FB page is no longer active...
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I didn't see the Echasa on their options and I don't see an email address. Would you happen to have that to share? I noticed that their FB page is no longer active...
View Quote

Call them.

(605)343-8481

I last spoke to them about a year ago. It may be a long shot but worth a try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top