Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2021 9:30:29 AM EDT
I know it's been around a while, it used to be a pretty popular choice. I carried a Shield in one for the last several years but sold it and bought a Sig 365. When I picked up the gun I bought a Desantis IWB holster for it but I just don't like it. After doing a lot of looking I can't seem to find anything that I think I will like better than the Infidel so I ordered one which is now called the Infidel Max. I carry at about 4 oclock and I like the cant and the way the clip is designed to straddle a belt loop to keep it in place, add a piece of moleskin to the back and they are pretty comfortable with a small gun. Anybody else using these?
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

That kydex clip broke, they don’t make them anymore.  Improvised clip, still my favorite.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
@DVCER Your's must be a very old one. I have a couple of the newer ones with a belt clip on the holster along with the outrigger CTac strut. One for a G17 and one for a G19. Comp-tac still sells the Ctac strut and the Infidel belt clip. Both of mine have the CTac clip & it works fine. You ought to call Comp-Tac, maybe they can update yours.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I had an Infidel for easy on/off as I used to be in and out of foreign trade zones all the time.

It was the most painful thing that’s ever happened inside my pants. Straight up agony to carry for very long.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had an Infidel for easy on/off as I used to be in and out of foreign trade zones all the time.

It was the most painful thing that’s ever happened inside my pants. Straight up agony to carry for very long.
View Quote

Ha, that’s how I got my Infidel.  Original owner said it was murder to wear, and he gave it to me.  He was kinda pear shaped tho.
  Fit me just right.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I don’t know what makes it hurt so  bad.  I’m not prar ahaped at all but sciatica is a problem with me.

I can do the VMII type holsters ok, but Infidel/Summer Special types, nope.

Link Posted: 7/4/2021 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t know what makes it hurt so  bad.  I’m not prar ahaped at all but sciatica is a problem with me.

I can do the VMII type holsters ok, but Infidel/Summer Special types, nope.

View Quote

Further proof there is no perfect holster for all. We are all different and need a holster that works for the individual.
Probably why most have a box of holsters.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Glock 19 G3 in a Comtac Infidel for 5 years.

At 3:30 - 4:00 all day.

Pants on gun on.

Five percent of the time if I carry something different it's in a Vedder Light Tuck.

Happy with both.

Good Luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top