Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2024 10:10:33 AM EDT
Local shop is now a PSA dealer. Going to buy a Dagger frame from them.  Obviously will need a slide.

Anyone aware of any Glock compatible complete slides with or without barrel deals happening?

Yes, I searched on line. Didn’t see anything.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Until the price goes back up in a few days.  

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:38:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#3]
What are you looking for?  Ready to go?  

Stripped?

Optic cut?

Plain?

There's tons of options.  

PSA Dagger slides are useable if you don't care about the finish wearing down.  My experience with their ceracoke is complete garbage.

If you want an RMR cut, theirs are shallower than others.  But useable.  

I'd definitely replace the striker with OEM Glock if you're using it for anything serious (defense, competition, etc).  

Sights are reported to be very hard to remove (but if you like them, they probably won't fall off).  

Remsport makes a nice Gen3 slide with Gen5 looks (if you like that).  Better finish than PSA or Glock in my opinion.  

Grit Grips is selling slides stripped, plus complete parts kits.  I'd buy one of these frames before a Dagger frame (and I own three Dagger frames).  

https://shop.gritgrips.com/stripped-slides/

Stay away from combat Armory slides.  Might be cheap, but also complete garbage.

Brownells had great deals on their usually overpriced slides.  I'd opt for the hole in the top to not have the goofy looking serrations that wrap around the top of the slide.  

If I were an operator, operating operationally, I wouldn't be using a home assembled handgun
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Right to bear usually has very low priced slides in stock.  I don't know who actually makes them though.  When you factor in a barrel and slide parts it usually comes out at the same price as just getting a slide from PSA.  With PSA you know what you are getting, and imo their slides look better.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I’ll second Remsport.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#6]
AIM Surplus slides are great too.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got a rmr slide with the window for my gen 3 19 for $85.00 from brownells with their current sale. My first aftermarket slide.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By LonChaney:
I’ll second Remsport.
View Quote

I will 3rd Remsport.  Got mine on the advice of a few here an it is extremely nice for the money.  Even better than it fits in holsters properly which in my experience not a lot do.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I've built 2 G17 Remsport RMR slides, and just ordered a G19 RMR slide for a Grit Grips frame. I wish they had the Zev threaded posts for the optic like the Zaffari slide, but the cut is very tight, and with the boss posts, the dot is secure. It is the closest slide contour to a factory slide there is.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Lawman75:
I just got a rmr slide with the window for my gen 3 19 for $85.00 from brownells with their current sale. My first aftermarket slide.
View Quote

Surely you mean 185?

Brownells slides are outstanding too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Arm or Ally
P80
3CR Tactical

All cheap, all awesome
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JoeDevola:

Surely you mean 185?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeDevola:
Originally Posted By Lawman75:

Surely you mean 185?

$99 now for a black RMR cut slide with window, but he mentioned in another thread that they had a coupon recently which took it down to $85.

https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts/handgun-parts/handgun-slides-parts/rmr-cut-slide-for-glock-19-gen-3/?sku=078200004
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Brownells has a non rmr ported slide / barrel / sights / parts combo for $199 right now. Only way to get one of their ported barrels at the moment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top