Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2018 10:54:13 PM EDT
Picking up my new CZ97bd monday cant wait, any hints or tips, and lets see your pics please. Also what holster system are you using.Ill post pics when I get it

.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 11:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Picking up my new CZ97bd monday cant wait, any hints or tips, and lets see your pics please. Also what holster system are you using.Ill post pics when I get it.
View Quote
It is a garbage gun and you shouldn't bother owning one.

Send it to me for proper disposal.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
KT Mech makes lots of CZ holster.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 4:51:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a local kydex guy to make me a 97b holster. They're pretty few and far between. If I needed a nicer leather one I would go HBE Leatherworks. They do all the CZ's I think.
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Picking up my new CZ97bd monday cant wait, any hints or tips, and lets see your pics please. Also what holster system are you using.Ill post pics when I get it.
View Quote

I grabbed one myself awhile back, wasn't able to shoot it until today(too damn cold).

It's a very accurate pistol, I run handloads, soft shooting thanks to its overall weight. It's a handful though, I have small hands, carry sized pistols are perfect for me, ie...CZ PCR, Sig P229, etc.

I can't imagine carrying it regularly.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#5]
After picking up my SP-01, I am definitely lusting after a 97 A or B.  I just need to find one locally to see if the size fits my hands as well as the SP-01 does.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 2:49:24 AM EDT
[#6]
pics added
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Where did you manage to find one?  I've been looking for one for a couple of weeks without any luck.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After picking up my SP-01, I am definitely lusting after a 97 A or B.  I just need to find one locally to see if the size fits my hands as well as the SP-01 does.
View Quote
Nagels in San Antonio had one when I was there about a week or so ago.
Link Posted: 1/30/2018 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked up a high noon holster made for the 97b.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I have the 97B cocked and locked version instead of the decocker. I love it! I hated the fiber optic front sight as every FO sight I've ever owned broke in short order. So I installed a pair of TruDots and picked up an Alien Gear IWB holster for it. Lastly I ordered a recoil spring calibration kit from Wolff as the stock 14lb recoil spring was a little light and the recoil was more than my 1911 Commander which was odd. With the Wolff 20lb recoil spring installed... I like it more than my said beloved 1911 Commander and it certainly has less recoil too. And that is saying a lot. This CZ is built like a tank, accurate, sunrise reliable, and with these TruDot night sights and 20lb Wolff recoil spring... its the softest shooting and most accurate .45ACP I own. The trigger was good out of the box but after 1K rounds down the pipe and an equal amount of dry firing with snap caps; its so smooth that I have zero plans upgrading the trigger. I'd part with my Commander before I would this CZ. I'd buy it 10 times over again, every time. It's rare I find a non 1911 pistol that I'm more accurate with. CZ hit a home run with this design. This version, decocker version... Buy it. You won't be disappointed OP.

Link Posted: 3/4/2018 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#11]
My 97b is my favorite 45 to shoot.  It's more comfortable to shoot than any of my 1911's especially after adding a Hogue grip.  It was a PITA to install but so worth it.  Only advice I have is make sure you have plenty of ammo and to loc-tite the loaded chamber indicator screw.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Managed to find a BD for sale online the other day.  Signed up to be notified on a site when they had more in stock.  Got a notification at 9pm when they had 3 in stock.  Within 5 minutes, two were gone.  Placed my order and grabbed the last one.  Been trying to find a BD model for months now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top