Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2022 2:38:13 PM EDT
Does anyone have a “STRAPT-TAC Belly Band Holster ~ Use with Any IWB Kydex Gun Holster for Concealed Carry “

They have one on amazon i was looking at  for 30$  i am ;iking that i use a holster firred to the gun.

Any thoyghts? Any thing better?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do you need a bellyband if you already have a holster that fits IWB?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
For when i am in my shorts and sweat pants,
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks pretty cool.

I would go in this direction instead. It’s a flexible belt with rubber woven in it specifically designed to go under clothes. You snap your gun into it just like you would any other belt and the rubber keeps it in place.

Much more versatile and lower profile than a belly band. I love mine, I put it on every time I go out to do yard work.

Mastermind Covert Belt
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I was looking at that one as well.. how secure is the pistol while wearing it? Is it have any  flex  when bending oner or exercise?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 9:21:59 AM EDT
[#6]
You can wear it outside your shorts or inside and either way I crank it down and there’s no flop. It is very secure.

What type of pistol are you going to carry though? And what holster do you have? Those will be the true deciding factors on how secure it feels.

I carry a pretty big gun on mine so there is plenty of material above and below the belt, and that keeps it stabilized.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can wear it outside your shorts or inside and either way I crank it down and there’s no flop. It is very secure.

What type of pistol are you going to carry though? And what holster do you have? Those will be the true deciding factors on how secure it feels.

I carry a pretty big gun on mine so there is plenty of material above and below the belt, and that keeps it stabilized.
View Quote

Right now i will have 3 different pistol options 1) P64 2)
Ruger lcp  3)  ruger max 9 when i  get it out of maryland  mandatory  7 day jail sentence.

All 3 have kydex iwb holsters.

I also have a springfield range officer 1911 with paddle holster. This was  used when i had a hunting lease and i was scouting new places to put my deer stand. We where under orders to shoot all fox coyotes groundhog and racoons on sight because they where destroying the farmers ducks and chickens.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the strapt belly band and I have tried many others this one exceeds expectations for a belly band.  Only complaint is I wish in the holster compartment they would make an isolation compartment for a spare magazine.
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
snip
View Quote

All of those would work great with the covert belt, even the 1911 with the right holster.

I think the LCP would actually be the most difficult because it’s so small. You’d have to play with holster depth or just carry it in a pocket. Lol

You’d be good to go though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top