Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2020 10:47:16 PM EDT
Added another 7,65 Browning PP to the collection today.  This is a 1954 (approx) pure Manurhin model PP.  It appears to have been a Police pistol of some sort as the District or Region marking has been Xd out in the classic style of an X with a vertical line through it.   5 digit SN in the 30K (+) range places it as a 1954 gun.  Very nice condition with box and Walther and Interarms papers.  This has Interams only lighty stamped on the slide instead of the front of the frame like my 1969 Walther PP in 7,65 Browning.  Oddly, ( and fine by me ) no lanyard loop, which many police guns would have.

Like my Beretta 81, this gun is mostly finish worn (as far as that goes) and the oils on the inside had turned to lacquer.  Spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning her up while my friend sent me pics of the BORCHARDT that he bought.  Yeah, he trumped me big time!

Still, I wouldn't be able to use a Borchardt....this I can use!

My new PP with my carry PP, the well worn and well loved Walther marked, 1969 gun:

I think it's about high time I cleaned the Walther up again.

I just wish I could find a standard Manurhin or Walther Marked PP in .22lr.   Member ( and good friend ) Walther22lr has one ( who'da thunk it? ) and it is such a blast to shoot it's unreal!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm happy you picked up that .32 Walther PP.   She is really good looking and will be a fine shooter!  

Keep your eyes open for a .22 Walther PP.  They do show up occasionally.  Not as inexpensive as the centerfire versions, but much cheaper to feed!
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm happy you picked up that .32 Walther PP.   She is really good looking and will be a fine shooter!  

Keep your eyes open for a .22 Walther PP.  They do show up occasionally.  Not as inexpensive as the centerfire versions, but much cheaper to feed!
View Quote
@Walther22lr:

Well, since neither of us are dead from the "plague" let's get back out in a week or so.   I need to check function on this AND I need to dial in my Woodsman ( new Elliason rear sight to replace the Accro it was running ) and my 586 to see if I got the elevation fixed with the .126 rear blade.
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here.  There are a couple of mine that I need to shoot again, as they seem to get left at home.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I STILL haven't shot it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top