Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2018 4:50:50 AM EDT
So I just received my Ameriglo "Agent" sight set (for Glock 9mm) with "sig green" front sight hoop (part # GL-952).
Be forewarned... this are NOTHING like sig green sights. My set (the usual triple dot green tritium capsule, with "sig green" hoop around front sight) appear more yellow than green.
I have Sig's with night sights, and their green is REALLY green (like fresh cut rainy season summer grass). These are not even remotely close (I'm not sure which blind person declared them "Sig green"?).
Had I known this, I would have opted for the (slightly) cheaper orange front sight hoop option (the standard FBI set up "agent" sights), since it wouldn't match any of my other firearms anyway.
I hoping to keep things "similar". My Glocks wear TFX's with green hoops. My Sig's are Sig night sights (the REAL "Sig green"), so wanted to stay with the green front hoop theme.
I did NOT get that with these. Again, these are more yellow than green. Rather than have to adapt to yellow (now), if I had known that, I'd have gone with their standard orange (pops more than the yellow) since I'd have to adjust to a different color anyway.

So... to wrap up... don't bother getting the "sig green" Agent sights... they are NOT sig green, so you may as well opt for the more eye catching orange.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top