Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2020 10:39:54 AM EDT
Does anyone know if or when the AXG magazines will be available?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
What is supposed to be the difference? Just the follower? woofinghoo. Have you seen the latest batch of mags? While the backs normally have some faint lines on them, the ones with a new xFull were horrible.

Want to know what else you get with your purchase? Apparently, newly enhanced magazines. Sig boasts that the 3 include P320 magazines have witness holes for EACH loaded round and follower, that’s not just visible, but highly visible.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
The Feed Lips are noticeably longer.  It has a MecGar proof.  

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m still surprised they went with black floor plates and not tan like the M17/18. Gratuitous AXG pic I got for my birthday.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has a MecGar proof.  
View Quote

I hope that means we can start buying Mecgar P320 mags with their anti-friction coating. I have those for my P226 and Beretta 92 and love them!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Just found an AXG mag, new in box at Scheels.
In a standard 320 17rnd box.

Is sig going to sell these, or just sending out as many mags as possible?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is supposed to be the difference? Just the follower? woofinghoo. Have you seen the latest batch of mags? While the backs normally have some faint lines on them, the ones with a new xFull were horrible.

Want to know what else you get with your purchase? Apparently, newly enhanced magazines. Sig boasts that the 3 include P320 magazines have witness holes for EACH loaded round and follower, that’s not just visible, but highly visible.
View Quote

Also has holes in the back instead of the sides to see round count.  Holes for every round, not just every 5.  Looks like the back of a Glock mag.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got a fair amount of standard Gen2 factory Sig 320 mags and they work just fine so I'm good and not too worried about or interested in these at the moment.

That said, if Mecgar starts selling these under their own name with the low friction coating at typical pre-panic Mecgar prices before we get hit with another ban then I will buy a boat load of them (or at least 10 lol ) but I'm not holding my breath on that happening before its too late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top