Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 10:12:32 PM EDT
Have a Legion X5 320 - it's amazing.  The gun and the sights couldn't be better.  That said, I shoot most of my rounds at indoor ranges and my eyesight has taught me that I'm more accurate with red dots on pistols.

I'd love to add the Romeo1PRO to my Legion, but they seem to be impossible to find.  I am assuming this version is new and barely out yet.  It's pretty much unobtainable.

I would have no issue using a DeltaPoint Pro if that's the next best option, or even adding an adapter to use a SRO.  I'm not tough on my guns (don't compete, don't drop them outdoors, etc) and this gun is purely a range gun for me.  Am I ok with a DPP?  Does Leupold make the Romeo's for Sig anyway?

Would love a little feedback - really don't want to go to the first version of the Romeo as I have to think Sig must have had reasons for updating it.  I can wait for the new one to be available, or I could buy a DPP.  Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:21:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Have a Legion X5 320 - it's amazing.  The gun and the sights couldn't be better.  That said, I shoot most of my rounds at indoor ranges and my eyesight has taught me that I'm more accurate with red dots on pistols.

I'd love to add the Romeo1PRO to my Legion, but they seem to be impossible to find.  I am assuming this version is new and barely out yet.  It's pretty much unobtainable.

I would have no issue using a DeltaPoint Pro if that's the next best option, or even adding an adapter to use a SRO.  I'm not tough on my guns (don't compete, don't drop them outdoors, etc) and this gun is purely a range gun for me.  Am I ok with a DPP?  Does Leupold make the Romeo's for Sig anyway?

Would love a little feedback - really don't want to go to the first version of the Romeo as I have to think Sig must have had reasons for updating it.  I can wait for the new one to be available, or I could buy a DPP.  Thoughts?
View Quote
They had a manufacturer issue. According to the guy I talked to at Sig, the maker of teh dot changed a process without approval so it halted production. I got one of the earlier models that was good to go and I love my Romeo 1 Pro. Its on my M18.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#2]
DPP is good to go...I have several with zero issues
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Proven Outfitters has them at an excellent price.  I put one on my M17 Surplus.  I love the auto on/off .... 20,000 hours of battery life.  What else is there to say?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Proven Outfitters has them at an excellent price.  I put one on my M17 Surplus.  I love the auto on/off .... 20,000 hours of battery life.  What else is there to say?
View Quote
Which sight? As of a few minutes ago, neither is in stock and pricing on the DPP looks pretty average.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 5:48:33 AM EDT
[#5]
R1P
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:52:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I run a Vortex Razor 6MOA on a Springer Plate on my X5 due to how Vortex stands behind their product with the no questions ask warranty.

The Razor has the same foot print as the Romeo 3 and in the event Sig does come out with the Max Michell X5 model, that is reported to be the red dot that it will be fitted for.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
R1P
View Quote
Shows as a "pre-order" only item.  I appreciate the suggestion, but (with all due respect) this doesn't help me.

https://www.provenoutfitters.com/romeo1-pro
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry.....  I purchased one about two weeks ago from them.  They must have sold out quickly.  TS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top