Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2020 2:28:50 PM EDT
I must say I have found some great deals this year. I traded a home built 10.3” upper for this Colt and got $100 cash to boot  :D. The owner said when he received it many years ago , the nickel finish was in ok shape, but he sent it to Fords for a brushed nickel refinish. They could not save the Rampant Pony, but the gun looks good and shoots very well. I know it has zero collector value, but fits anywhere. It beats a sharp stick and was wayyyy more pleasant to shoot than my LCP. I’m fairly certain I have about $275 into this gun.

Link Posted: 10/15/2020 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you got the better end of the deal.  I like it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
been thinking about getting one of these....  yours is nice!
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Nifty little pistol.  I think it turned out looking pretty good.  I don't think the missing pony is all that big of a deal unless it is for someone who is a collector...for just a pocket pistol/shooter it is great.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 3:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]
My sister in law has a knock off of the Colt that an elderly couple she met at the hospital she works at gave her.  She wanted to buy my Bodyguard .380 but realized she couldn't even pull back the slide on it due to her arthritis when I unloaded it and had her try.  

I'll have to ask her again what it is that they gave her.
Link Posted: 10/15/2020 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Good looking pistol.  I just recently acquired a 115 year old 1903 in .32 ACP.  It's still a great shooter.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think you got the better end of the deal.  I like it.
View Quote

Yes.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top