Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2020 3:37:36 PM EDT
Could someone point me in the right direction as who makes a good OWB holster for this gun.
I'm familiar with Comp Tac but I'm not crazy about what they offer this time around.
Second question is are the 75B mags compatible?
Thanks in advance.

[/img]
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Basically a Tac II is a Shadow slide on a -75 frame. Shadow holsters work... poorly... because the gun rattles around.

Easiest way is to buy the cheapest heat gun you can find, buy the kydex holster of your choice, hit the forward slide area of the holster with a little heat and insert the gun.

Done. Takes about as long as this took typing out.

I ran a TAC II in USPSA and IDPA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks 45.
I have a good heat gun already so I'm gtg there.
If it's a 75 frame mags for the 75 should be gtg as well?
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 2:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks 45.
I have a good heat gun already so I'm gtg there.
If it's a 75 frame mags for the 75 should be gtg as well?
View Quote

Correct.  Parts, mags, etc are all interchangeable. The only difference is you’ll need a Shadow firing pin instead of a standard CZ-75/SP-01 firing pin.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
is this holster for open carry or concealed?

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
is this holster for open carry or concealed?

View Quote

Open.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You'd want to look for a holster that's stated as being designed for the 75/SA, 75 .40cal, or 75 shadow.   Non-custom holster options for these guns are a little scarce, but they are out there, as in: https://blade-tech.com/collections/holster-finder/products/classic-owb?variant=6067216678940
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You'd want to look for a holster that's stated as being designed for the 75/SA, 75 .40cal, or 75 shadow.   Non-custom holster options for these guns are a little scarce, but they are out there, as in: https://blade-tech.com/collections/holster-finder/products/classic-owb?variant=6067216678940
View Quote

A lot of the holsters which say they fit -75SA don’t actually fit them. I want to say I have that particular holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top