Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 2/28/2024 9:21:03 PM EDT
Wandered through the local Rural King today and noticed this 509T with Vortex optic for $900.  Right beside it was the same 509T with no optic for $1000.  I questioned the price, but it was confirmed accurate. I've never owned an FN, nor am I big on Vortex in general, but this seems like a pretty good deal.  

Fo, or no?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You should put a 509T on the 509T
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Did it come with light and extra mags ?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Do it
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah it’s a package they are doing

I’d fo and put the vortex on a .22 or something
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The FN does not like steel case Winchester ammo other than that I don’t think that dot is shake awake but the warranty is good. I’d suggest you look at CZ and S&W before making a choice.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You can always put a different optic on it. You will get all the plates needed for it and it's cheaper than a standard 509t. You can either sell the vortex optic or use it on something else. I have a fn 510 mrd and really like it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Just a heads up.  The 509s with the Vortex mounted at the factory don't include the additional optics mounting hardware.  If you wanted to change out the optic, you'd have the source the mounting hardware.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, after trying to talk myself out of it for a week, I fent.

And since I waited, I got a $125 rebate.  Sweet.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice. I first rented a 509T for my son's birthday and it had a dot and suppressor on it. After shooting it, we knew I had to get one. I found one used for a good price on Gunbroker that had a rds on it - same one you have, that was on consignment at a local shop and when I went to pick it up, they had accidentally sold it the prior day. It actually worked out for me as they let be buy a new one for a little over $700 without the rds. Although I have not shot it since adding a few pieces, I placed a PMM comp on it, as I have shot a couple other guns with the same comp and must say how nice they felt compared to one without. they are solid guns but mags can be a little pricey.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top