Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2020 10:41:56 PM EDT
Greetings all,

I was curious if the iron sights on the FN 509T are visible when paired with the Leupold Deltapoint Pro. Also, if they are, would you happen to have a picture aiming down sights? Appreciate the help prior to making a purchase. Regards.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't give you a definitive answer but I'm pretty sure the stock irons co-witness perfectly fine with the DPP since it was designed for it.  I'm interested in this myself since the 509T is going to be my next handgun.

Here is a picture that can give you an idea but I can't find anything that looks down the sights.

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
On one of FN's recent Instagram posts, looks like it just barely clears. It's the 5th one.

FN Instagram Post
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top